Armory Sig Generator (Beta)
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [General]
Secondary: None

<<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 >>>
Quote by Noblekain
Quote by Saudorun
Warning Special ASCII will not work on Blizzard Armory. if you have name like I have on an alt rogue Mülan it will not work.

Not EXACTLY true. Our guild is Apöcalypse... you just need to use the special characters.

Ap%C3%B6calypse

Odd I did this and it puked...now it works.

Ok. So yes that works. Must have just had some other errors going on when I tried it before. Now when i do this I can find the character with the sig generator but only when I enter the special characer %C3%BC in the name in place of ü. So it would seem that for Chops to make this work he will have to map the special characters in ascii to the other format.

And now that I got it to pull I understand what my guildies complaint is. The female night elf rogue pic is kinda goofy lookin.

Is there anyway initially you can maybe use the portraits the Blizzard provides on the Armory as a pic option for the portrait till you get some others worked out?

--
Six Demon BagRefresh This Item
Jack Burton: Hey, what more can a guy ask for?
Egg Shen: Oh, a six-demon bag!
Jack Burton: Terrific, a six-demon bag. Sensational. What's in it, Egg?
Egg Shen: Wind, fire, all that kind of thing!
I'll keep a tally of the images that are unpopular and have them redone. Won't take too long. I'm going to be redoing some of the female trolls, the female night elf rogue, and the male human rogue.

--
It's all in the reflexes.

You don't give a total Bonus Healing.

Yes, it's labeled just "Healing."

--
Alrighty, the following images were redone:

Male Human Warlock
Female Troll Mage
Female Troll Shaman
Female Night Elf Rogue
Male Human Rogue
Female Undead Warrior

I'm planning on adding the ability to upload your own avatar image to insert into the image in place of the defaults I provide.

--
Quote by Chops
Alrighty, the following images were redone:

Male Human Warlock
Female Troll Mage
Female Troll Shaman
Female Night Elf Rogue
Male Human Rogue
Female Undead Warrior

I'm planning on adding the ability to upload your own avatar image to insert into the image in place of the defaults I provide.

LOL it looks like one of our guildies did on his own. Must have downloaded the pic and changed it.

--
The ability to upload your own avatar for the sig has just been added.

--
Quote by Chops

You ROCK.

--
Quote by Saudorun
Quote by Chops

You ROCK.

Woot!

--
Chops,

Great work...

Here are some things I am wondering if you plan to add.

1. The Sha'tar faction is not selectable.
2. The option to choose the size of your sig. On Warcraftrealms.com, I choose smaller sigs so I can fit more on a post. Since I play 4 characters.
3. The option to create an Avatar for Post on BBCode boards for your posts. (Annimated would be cool)

I am looking forward to the future integration on the site.

Toddler

--
OOOOOO SNAP CHOPS U KEEP PUTTING MORE KICK A@@ STUFF ON THE SITE. WE FROM CONCORDIS LOVE WHAT U DO FOR THE FUN OF THE GAME PLEASE KEEP IT UP!!!! U ROCK

--
AWSOME work chops!

--
definite thumbs up from me

--
Louis T.

The Spreading Taint - WoW Group Admin
Rough Trade - Assistant Admin
How do add this Pic to forum sig and how can link the jpeg to the Armory so when I click on the sig it goes directly to the armory? Im a newb Sorry! Very cool though nice job!
Quote by Silentrogue
How do add this Pic to forum sig and how can link the jpeg to the Armory so when I click on the sig it goes directly to the armory? Im a newb Sorry! Very cool though nice job!

There are 2 options right on the sig generator. 1 is HTML link with pic. The other is BBCode with pic. Just copy 1 of those lines of code. If you only intend to use it here on DKPSystems just take the BBCode one. In the box where it says your logged in click the Edit Your Profile link. At the bottom is a box that says Sig. Paste the line you copied from the sig generator in there and hit submit. Next post you make should have your sig in it.

--
Would there be a way to list your rank in the guild in the sig? I dont know if it is possible to pull that information from the armory, but it would be a very cool addition.

Can it be done?
Would there be a way to list your rank in the guild in the sig? I dont know if it is possible to pull that information from the armory, but it would be a very cool addition.

Can it be done?

That might be tough. It doesn't say the name of the rank, so it'd be to the effect of "rank 3." The only exception, of course, is "guild master."

--
Cool Ty very Much!
Testing, 1, 2.

--
Not working for me. It shows there is an image at the end of my post, but it is one of those annoying blank squares, like the image did not load properly.

--
Quote by Netholio
Not working for me. It shows there is an image at the end of my post, but it is one of those annoying blank squares, like the image did not load properly.

Testing it on these forums versus my guild's

--

<<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 >>>
[Back to Index]