Password:

Forgot your password?
Need a few commands!

Need a few commands!
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Advanced Layout]
Secondary: None

Hey there chops! I'm currently working on my guilds website and trying to setup the advanced layout. I was wondering if it was possible (or if you're considering) adding a few commands to our choices?

First of all I'm trying to setup http://dsr.dkpsystem.com and trying to implement a couple of things in the webpage (you might have some ideas). First I'm using the System:Next5Events and above it I would like to use System:CountDown without the text. Maybe System:CountDownHour, System:CountDownMinute, System:CountDownSecond just to add a few more options. Another request of mine that maybe I missed is the option of using [center] in BBCode on news posts (to center the movies, so hoverable objects aren't covered by them).

As far as some of the less important requests go, is there anyway (without remaking entire menus) to get rid of some options and hide them? for example the link to the forums could be removed as well as the application and a few other things on the main menu to free up some space (seeing as how they're on the page 1 or 2 other times already)

Thanks for the awesome work you do with the site Chops and keep it up!
Quote by Tahl
Hey there chops! I'm currently working on my guilds website and trying to setup the advanced layout. I was wondering if it was possible (or if you're considering) adding a few commands to our choices?

First of all I'm trying to setup http://dsr.dkpsystem.com and trying to implement a couple of things in the webpage (you might have some ideas). First I'm using the System:Next5Events and above it I would like to use System:CountDown without the text. Maybe System:CountDownHour, System:CountDownMinute, System:CountDownSecond just to add a few more options. Another request of mine that maybe I missed is the option of using [center] in BBCode on news posts (to center the movies, so hoverable objects aren't covered by them).

As far as some of the less important requests go, is there anyway (without remaking entire menus) to get rid of some options and hide them? for example the link to the forums could be removed as well as the application and a few other things on the main menu to free up some space (seeing as how they're on the page 1 or 2 other times already)

Thanks for the awesome work you do with the site Chops and keep it up!

I haven't gotten that far into some of the menus but think they are pretty stock. Like there isn't a command from each sub cat in a men or the countdown today. Just the whole thing or thinking.

You would probably be better off making a custom or dynamic menu of your own with just the links you want and placing it on the page.

--
Six Demon BagRefresh This Item
Jack Burton: Hey, what more can a guy ask for?
Egg Shen: Oh, a six-demon bag!
Jack Burton: Terrific, a six-demon bag. Sensational. What's in it, Egg?
Egg Shen: Wind, fire, all that kind of thing!
Make sure to check out the options in Admin > Menus > Simple Menu Administration. There you can disable some options like "Forum" and whatnot.

As for the advanced commands for the next events, and the countdown, I'm a fan of those, and will look into implement them.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Quote by Chops
Make sure to check out the options in Admin > Menus > Simple Menu Administration. There you can disable some options like "Forum" and whatnot.

As for the advanced commands for the next events, and the countdown, I'm a fan of those, and will look into implement them.

Oh awesome, sometimes you get so deeply in the code that you forget to check for the simple solutions to some of your problems. Much obliged good sir!

[Back to Index]