Private tickets are only accessible to you and to DKPSystem.com staff
Public Tickets are visible to everyone)
Status Open
Type Suggestion
Section of the Site Accounts
Urgency (1 votes)
Rating (0 votes)
Description:
Would it be possible to be able to edit an account by clicking on their name? IE, I\\\'m an admin on our site and to change the rank of someone I have to go into the admin menu, then website accounts and then find their name. I think it may be easier to click on the link of their name that normally brings up their profile, I\\\'m able to edit their account right there as well.
Official DKPSystem.com Comments
No official comments yet
A context menu is indeed something I've been wanting to add to the site.

Something where all links to account profiles provide a menu on click for such things like: View Profile, Edit Account, Find Posts from this user, as well as maybe a list of their characters and links to edit those as well.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Not sure if it helps you any, but I made a Quick Admin Panel for my site that goes on the right hand side. Obviously, it will need to be edited if you decide to use it. The menu defaults to collapsed on page load so it doesn't hide other things in the side menu. I have mine placed on the right side of my page, positioned above the rest of the system generated menus. Let me know if you decide to use it.

<!--System:IfRank:15-->
						<div onclick="toggleMenu2('Quick Admin Panel')" class="MenuCat" style="background-image: url(http://dkpfiles.com/yourgraphic/files/Menu-HeadClosed2-color.gif); cursor: pointer; height: 40px; width: 200px;" name="LQuick Admin Panel" id="LQuick Admin Panel"><center>Quick Admin Panel</center></div>
						<span id="MQuick Admin Panel" class="hideMenu" style="display:none;">
							<table class="Menu" style="width: 100%;" border="0" cellpadding="1" cellspacing="0">	 
								<tbody>
									<tr>
										<td class="MenuChoice" align="left">
											<!--System:EndIfRank-->
											<!--System:IfRank:10-->
											News:<br>
											<li><a href="editnews.php?newsid=0">Create</a> - <a href="adminnews.php">Edit</a></li>
											<br>
											<!--System:IfRank:7-->
											DKP:<br>
											<li><a href="admineqdkpupload.php">Upload Raid</a> - <a href="admindkpraid.php">Attendance</a></li>
											<li><a href="admindkpspent.php">Purchases</a> - <a href="admindkpadjustment.php">Adjustments</a></li>
											<li><a href="admindkpitem.php">ItemEditor</a> - <a href="viewthread.php?threadid=117">Issues</a> - <a href="dynpage.php?id=36">Help?</a></li>
											<br>
											User Account Admin:<br>
											<li><a href="dynpage.php?id=64">Read Me First!</a></li>
											<li><a href="adminlogin.php?sort=l.securitylevel">Accounts</a> - <a href="adminmember.php?rosterid=&amp;sort=login">Characters</a></li>
											<br>
											Applications:<br>
											<li><a href="adminappreport.php">Current</a> - <a href="forum.php?ttid=13&classic=1">Archive</a><!--System:EndIfRank--><!--System:IfRank:7--> - <a href="adminapp.php">Settings</a><!--System:EndIfRank--><!--System:IfRank:10--></li>
											<br>
											Logs:<br>
											<li>Guild: <a href="dynpage.php?id=52">Current</a> - <a href="dynpage.php?id=56">Archive</a></li>
											<li>Website: <!--System:EndIfRank--><!--System:IfRank:10--><a href="adminnologin.php">Access</a> - <!--System:EndIfRank--><!--System:IfRank:15--><a href="dynpage.php?id=91">Changelog</a></li>
											<br>
											<!--System:IfRank:1-->
											Misc Admin:<br>
											<li><a href="menuadmin.php">Menu</a> - <a href="adminlayout.php">Layout</a> - <a href="admincss.php">CSS</a> - <a href="adminfile.php">Files</a></li>
											<li><a href="adminprogression.php">Prog</a> - <a href="editdynpage.php?dynpageid=29">Rules</a> - <a href="editdynpage.php?dynpageid=45">GSG</a> - <a href="adminguide.php">Wiki</a></li>
											<li><a href="editdynpage.php?dynpageid=86">Meetings</a> - <a href="editdynpage.php?dynpageid=52">Log</a> - <a href="editdynpage.php?dynpageid=56">Log-Arc</a></li>
											<li><a href="adminsplash.php">Splash</a> - <a href="adminmp3.php">Playlist</a> - <a href="editdynpage.php?dynpageid=71">CL List</a></li>					
											<li><a href="editdynpage.php?dynpageid=54">Don-Cur</a> - <a href="editdynpage.php?dynpageid=90">Don-Arc</a> - <a href="editdynpage.php?dynpageid=91">Changes</a></li>
											<br>
										</td>
									</tr>
								</tbody>
							</table>
						</span>

--
Followers of Nobility

[Back to Index]