Password:

Forgot your password?
GuildSnapshot

GuildSnapshot
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [General]
Secondary: [Support]

Okay I dont know if anyone else is having this problem but for the last two weeks I have been running the Snapshot program and for some reason it isnt recording Patchwerk, Grobbulus, and Gluth as far as loot and as far as even showing that we were ever even in there. Is there a way to fix this problem?
Do those three not actually die in the event?

It's also not recording the loot? (Keep in mind with loot, you need to be close enough that you see the message "X has received item [Y]"

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Yes, they are killed in the events. (I haven't had this problem with my GRSS).

--
It shows for it to be recording with the box popping up for me ingame it just doesnt seem to be showing it when I upload it to the website is where the problem is.

Quote by Chops
Do those three not actually die in the event?

It's also not recording the loot? (Keep in mind with loot, you need to be close enough that you see the message "X has received item [Y]"

Oh okay. To be sure, make sure your wow client isn't crashing, you aren't disconnecting suddenly from WoW, and you aren't using Alt+F4 to close WoW quickly. All of those will lead to data loss. Also make sure you're closing WoW before uploading.

I always recommend having more than one person in the raid running the GRSS mod precisely for this reason.

Also, if you want to force the mod to write to the hard drive, you can type /console reloadui whenever you want to do this.

--
So to make sure I am understanding this correctly, if I type in /console reloadui after each boss it will save all the information even if i am suddenly disconnected from WoW?

Quote by Chops
Oh okay. To be sure, make sure your wow client isn't crashing, you aren't disconnecting suddenly from WoW, and you aren't using Alt+F4 to close WoW quickly. All of those will lead to data loss. Also make sure you're closing WoW before uploading.

I always recommend having more than one person in the raid running the GRSS mod precisely for this reason.

Also, if you want to force the mod to write to the hard drive, you can type /console reloadui whenever you want to do this.

So to make sure I am understanding this correctly, if I type in /console reloadui after each boss it will save all the information even if i am suddenly disconnected from WoW?

Yep. It'll save everything up til that point.

I should mention that's also why the default action is to take a screenshot with each boss kill, so that you have a record of who's there that's actually written to the hard drive, should you need to manually enter the data.

--

[Back to Index]