Private tickets are only accessible to you and to DKPSystem.com staff
Public Tickets are visible to everyone)
Status Closed
Type Suggestion
Section of the Site Menus
Urgency (1 votes)
Rating (0 votes)
Description:
I really like the Template "War" (Drop-In). Only one thing I kinda miss is my statistics, is there a way to get it to show up?

The Banner was to far to the left, I managed to figure out how to move that. Which should tell ya how much I know how to manually make things work :)

Thanks for any help in advance.
Official DKPSystem.com Comments
No official comments yet
Adding this would involve tweaking the HTML by going to Admin > Layout > Advanced Layout Options.

Then, somewhere in the HTML adding
<!--System:Statistics-->

--
It's all in the reflexes.
ah.. I was kind of hoping to get that into the Menu system somehow.. oh well .. guess we'll let it be for

on a second note for the WAR template... it appears that on the Beta Forums.. the <A> anchor (links) class isn't working as expected..

it appears that it picks up only for that non-visited links.. anything else.. it defaults back to the font colors..

we're trying to change ours to something other than red do to some members with red/green issues.. and the "fix" is only working if you are using the old forums.. but in the new forums it's only partial

--
Louis T.

The Spreading Taint - WoW Group Admin
Rough Trade - Assistant Admin
Interesting find on the A styles. I'll look into it.

As for the Statistics on the menus, this is something that's planned. There are a few more menu block types planned.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Interesting find on the A styles. I'll look into it.

feel free to poke around on war.rtgc.org it's new as of last week. and still fairly clean in layout

--
Louis T.

The Spreading Taint - WoW Group Admin
Rough Trade - Assistant Admin

[Back to Index]