Password:

Forgot your password?
Little DkP Help

Little DkP Help
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Support]
Secondary: None

Did our first raid tonight. Killed Curator. Then logged in a different toon and accidently cleared the DkP data. No biggee ... good memory ...

So I went and entered it all manually, best as I can figure into what I think I have setup as a zero-sum system ...

but nothing is showing for current standards.

Not sure what I have done or set wrong.

Any help would be great!!

Thx!
Dj

--
It looks like you've got the links to "Sunrise" and "Sunset" Raids on your menu flipped. So Current Standings for "Sunrise" goes to "Sunset" and vice versa.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Quote by Chops
It looks like you've got the links to "Sunrise" and "Sunset" Raids on your menu flipped. So Current Standings for "Sunrise" goes to "Sunset" and vice versa.

/facepalm

lol thanks

The sunset raid doesnt show any current DkP though. Shouldnt the zero-sum DkP system be distributing the points spent as current DkP?

--
You're close. You still need to add up the points for the items spent per boss and put that total into the "Redistribute Points" box. Right now, your raids are all awarding zero points a piece. Head to Admin > Raid Attendance to see what I mean.

--
Quote by Chops
You're close. You still need to add up the points for the items spent per boss and put that total into the "Redistribute Points" box. Right now, your raids are all awarding zero points a piece. Head to Admin > Raid Attendance to see what I mean.

Ok. I can do that, but shouldn't the system do that automatically? Or is this just because I had to insert it all manually?

--
Ok .. still confused. Is there a zero-sum component to this DkP system ? I Have people who have spent 190 DkP, received 90, and have some 0.3 like total.

How does this system work?

--
You enabled EPGP.

Edit your DKPSystems and uncheck the EPGP box: "Current Standings are determined by dividing earned by spent (like EPGP)"

--
Cool Beans! Thanks!!

--
I noticed you edited the decription for EPGP ..

Might be good to have a check box for zero-sum ... even if it is the default, it might make things more clear.

--
I noticed you edited the decription for EPGP ..

Yeah, I can't count how many times I had to say "Total is determined by Dividing earned by spent" doesn't mean zero sum.

In DKP it's Total = Earned - Spent
In EPGP it's Total = Earned / Spent

So I changed the description to be clearer.

--

[Back to Index]