Private tickets are only accessible to you and to DKPSystem.com staff
Public Tickets are visible to everyone)
Status Closed
Type Bug
Section of the Site Accounts
Urgency (3 votes)
Rating (2 votes)
Description:
When signing up on the newly created Empyreus site (thank you!), the user creation form asks for my main character information - yet, after I have signed up, the character isn't associated with my account. My suggestion is that you hide that field when admin intervention is required to associate characters with accounts
Official DKPSystem.com Comments
No official comments yet
When signing up on the newly created Empyreus site (thank you!), the user creation form asks for my main character information - yet, after I have signed up, the character isn't associated with my account. My suggestion is that you hide that field when admin intervention is required to associate characters with accounts

The association request has been entered on your site, so the admin just need to approve the request. The fields are serving their purpose, though perhaps a notification of "The character association request needs to be approved before you'll be able to edit it" would be helpful.

Edit: I've gone ahead and completed the association request.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Quote by Chops

The association request has been entered on your site, so the admin just need to approve the request. The fields are serving their purpose, though perhaps a notification of "The character association request needs to be approved before you'll be able to edit it" would be helpful.

Edit: I've gone ahead and completed the association request.

Thanks

So, I think the confusing part of it is that you create your account with a character, but once you've registered and logged in - that character doesn't show up

Maybe having (pending) or somesuch next to the character name?
(pending assoc) is tacked onto the pending requests.

--
It's all in the reflexes.

[Back to Index]