Password:

Forgot your password?
Donations/Website Payment

Donations/Website Payment
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Suggestions]
Secondary: None

Our guild website is ticking away slowly and is down to about 2 months (which will fly by in no time) and I was just curious if you had any plans to allow individual members (not website management/officers/et cetera) to donate money that credits an account that would then either renew services or allow the webmaster to renew certain subscriptions?

Maybe allow people to pay in $5 increments so that the burden of cost can be spread out a bit. Just food for thought, let me know =p
I'm afraid not at this point, or at the very least there's not any kind of ETA. Your best bet is to set up a paypal donation option so that members could send payments to you and then you do the payment (or whoever made the account).

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Quote by Chops
I'm afraid not at this point, or at the very least there's not any kind of ETA. Your best bet is to set up a paypal donation option so that members could send payments to you and then you do the payment (or whoever made the account).

Don't suppose you've got any plans to accept Paypal do you? =)
Quote by Tahl
Quote by Chops

Don't suppose you've got any plans to accept Paypal do you? =)

I think if you contact Chops directly he can setup a paypal payment from you for renewal. It just isn't a built in option.

--
Six Demon BagRefresh This Item
Jack Burton: Hey, what more can a guy ask for?
Egg Shen: Oh, a six-demon bag!
Jack Burton: Terrific, a six-demon bag. Sensational. What's in it, Egg?
Egg Shen: Wind, fire, all that kind of thing!

[Back to Index]