Password:

Forgot your password?
Problem with GRSS + Funky Chars

Problem with GRSS + Funky Chars
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Support]
Secondary: None

Ok, we have a guy in our guild that uses characters for his name that are not standard. ê à í ÿ. He's been on a decent amount of raids but not a lot compared to the others and he pointed out that there's a wierd character name where his should be. So I looked at it and GRSS somehow created a random name for him and added the points to it, but when I merged the two the points didn't merge for some reason. It was easy enough to adjust using the adjustments bar in the admin panel but it took awhile for me to track this down. Any clue what might have happened?
Ok, we have a guy in our guild that uses characters for his name that are not standard. ê à í ÿ. He's been on a decent amount of raids but not a lot compared to the others and he pointed out that there's a wierd character name where his should be. So I looked at it and GRSS somehow created a random name for him and added the points to it, but when I merged the two the points didn't merge for some reason. It was easy enough to adjust using the adjustments bar in the admin panel but it took awhile for me to track this down. Any clue what might have happened?

Yeah, there's an issue with the unicode characters and the GRSS. It's something that's going to get fixed.

--
It's all in the reflexes.

[Back to Index]