Password:

Forgot your password?
App threads

App threads
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Support]
Secondary: None

There are many apps on our site that I and otheres are unable to approve or deny.

The option simply never shows up.
Mostly rogue threads... I have no idea why.
freshsqueezed.dkpsystem.com in case you dont remember

I havent figured out how to stick it over
<---- there

--
It is aggravating and kry-time-inducing.

Chops is my hero.

I may make that my signature....

--
Hey Dan! My thing over

< there has the website

l2p

--
Hey Dan! My thing over

< there has the website

l2p

right... so how did you do it? or was it automatic?
l2screenshothelpfulsteps

--
Alrighty, in the "Applications" section of the admin menu, you don't want people to "Delete" the apps. If it deletes the app, it loses the reference with the post on the forum it makes.

I wonder what I can do to prevent that from happening. The beautiful thing is that there's no reason to delete Apps anymore, because once it's approved or denied, it gets hidden by default.

Oh, and it's automatic when you sign up the guild. But now that I see some of you want it, I can see what I can do about trying to give it to ya.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Alrighty, in the "Applications" section of the admin menu, you don't want people to "Delete" the apps. If it deletes the app, it loses the reference with the post on the forum it makes.

I wonder what I can do to prevent that from happening. The beautiful thing is that there's no reason to delete Apps anymore, because once it's approved or denied, it gets hidden by default.

Oh, and it's automatic when you sign up the guild. But now that I see some of you want it, I can see what I can do about trying to give it to ya.

ooooooh so ppl were deleting the apps in the app section! gotcha

--

[Back to Index]