Password:

Forgot your password?
Mass signups - no primary role

Mass signups - no primary role
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [General]
Secondary: None

Something seems to have changed within the last few weeks. I thought maybe it was something I did, but cannot find anything. Several of our players, when they signup for an event using mass signup now, they are put on the wait list and no role is selected. But I can edit their signup, and then they are approved and it shows by role, and is correct

if I try to mass signup myself, I have the same problem. I choose toon, my correct role is already selected, I submit, and I get waitlisted with no role on the event. To fix this I edit mine (or anyones) signup, their primary role is selected, I hit submit, and it fixes. They are signed up.
Hmm, interesting. What is your site's address so I can check the configuration?

--
It's all in the reflexes.
omega.dkpsystem.com

thanks Chops
Alrighty, so sorry for the delay, but this has been fixed.

--
We're experiencing something similar at malice.dkpsystem.com

--
Malice
Band of Idiots
Quote by Philtharious
We're experiencing something similar at malice.dkpsystem.com

Same for us at voxdominatus.dkpsystem.com. Also, for EverQuest 2, the level cap is 100 instead of 95. Finally, when posting raids, the available raid's to choose are all pushed forward one day and when I click Ok it saves the raid and items, but records no one as attending. Currently I've found a work around by just not selecting a raid date, and it works fine.
Weird. Thanks, I'll have a look why it's still doing wonky stuff with the mass signups and weirding out the raid times.

As for the level cap, head to Admin > Games > Games, and you can edit the settings like level cap for EQ2.

--
Quote by Chops
Weird. Thanks, I'll have a look why it's still doing wonky stuff with the mass signups and weirding out the raid times.

As for the level cap, head to Admin > Games > Games, and you can edit the settings like level cap for EQ2.

Thanks, I thought there was a place to change it but I couldn't remember where. Also, looks like the previous problems with raid times and dates are fixed, thanks!!!

[Back to Index]