Forgot your password?
GuildRaidSnapShot v2.032 (11/6/2014)

GuildRaidSnapShot v2.032 (11/6/2014)
[Back to Index]
Thread Options
Sticky:
Thread Tags
Primary: [News]
Secondary: [General] [V.I.P. Lounge] [Support] [Operators] [Suggestions] [Guild Policies] [News]

<<< 1 2 3 4 5
Any ETA on the new version?
I'm working on it tonight.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Version 2.028 Deployed! Please let me know if you run into any issues.

--
Updated for MOP Patch 5.2. Fixes bug when looting humanoids who drop coin. Added MOP bosses.

--
Looking for an update now that the latest game patch (5.4.7) has added server tags into the chat window. Unless there's something I can change on my end to update this.

Basically this is happening:
[20:48:43] [W T] [90:Garkim-Kel]: !dkp
[20:48:44] [W From] [90:Garkim-Kel]: GRSS: No player named Garkim-Kel'Thuzad found
Quote by Garkim
Looking for an update now that the latest game patch (5.4.7) has added server tags into the chat window. Unless there's something I can change on my end to update this.

Basically this is happening:
[20:48:43] [W T] [90:Garkim-Kel]: !dkp
[20:48:44] [W From] [90:Garkim-Kel]: GRSS: No player named Garkim-Kel'Thuzad found

Thanks for the heads up. Admittedly, I won't be able to really fix this until after the weekend due to me being out of town and away from a computer on which I can install WoW to test.

But I will indeed fix this. I hope raiding this weekend isn't too bad

--
At this point I think I've got most people understanding that if they use !dkp <their name>, it will still give them an update.

It's only the whisper system that's affected by having the realm show up, people are still being charged properly. The only real convenience is that I'm having to scroll through the window to check current numbers when people submit their bids.

Thanks for the update.
Version 2.031 Released, fixes the bugs related to tells with the multi-realm stuff.

Let me know if anything is wonky.

--
Thanks for getting this right away. It's working as it should be.
Addon is a bit broken as of 6.0.2.

When I uploaded the Snap shots after raid tonight, it lists everyone as Offline who is in the raid. It's great that it's still showing them so I know who was there, but it's horribly tedious clicking all the people for every snapshot.

I'll save the LUA file aside and can give it if you need it for reference.
Thanks, I'll be fixing this over the weekend. I'd fix it sooner, but my wife just gave birth this morning, so I've got a little bit on my hands right now. My apologies for the inconvenience.

--
Congrats on the baby, get to it when you can.

I forgot to mention in the last message that the Guild List is also showing empty for all snapshots, but I assume that's related.
Quote by Chops
my wife just gave birth this morning

CONGRATS!!!

--
Ieyasu - Organizer, Ex Cineribus
Any ETA on this?

Not looking for anything immediately, as the expansion in WoW is wrapping up, but if the support won't be there by December, we'll need to look at other options. It's just too time consuming to have to go through every snapshot and click every name.
It will definitely be there. I'm shooting for *this* weekend, seeing as I missed that previous weekend. Things have been a little uneven with the two kids.

Thanks for your patience.

And thanks for the congrats!

--
Alrighty, it should be good to go.

Version 2.032 released. Let me know if you run into any issues, but things seemed stable for me.

--
We recently moved to a loot council distribution system. Is there anything I'm not seeing in this addon that supports doing a loot council style system instead of EPGP or DKP?

If not, could you add that to the feature request list?
I'm not sure if this is something that can be fixed in GRSS or if it's just a client side problem with WoW, but the whisper functions of the addon don't work with RealID/Battle.net whispers. I don't know if there's any way for the addon to see which character those whispers are allotted to, just posting it here so you know the issue exists. I've tried looking for solutions on the Blizzard forums but apparently the new client side changes that put whispers to Battle.net first, even if you're trying to whisper the character.
Garkim: Thanks, I'll be doing some looking into this. I'm honestly not sure at this point.

Mediumroar: Do you mean for tracking attendance and such without the points? If that's the case, there's not really a good way to do it with the mod, come to think of it. That's the kind of thing I'd use the website for, since the reporting on the website and raid analysis are far more detailed (and I don't know how well WoW would handle loading the complete raiding history for all players - I think it could be a little too heavyweight for WoW's mod system).

--

<<< 1 2 3 4 5
[Back to Index]