Private tickets are only accessible to you and to DKPSystem.com staff
Public Tickets are visible to everyone)
Status Open
Type Support
Section of the Site Security
Urgency (0 votes)
Rating (0 votes)
Description:
This is a two parter...the first may override the second, but the second would be super-sweet to get too.

1) I can't seem to find how to set my rank permissions for the Music Playlist administration. Currently our Officers only can upload, and I made a new rank to let one particular user have access. But I can't seem to assign any permissions to that rank. I'm not even sure how I gave Officers access to that menu (or perhaps its only tied to the Website Admin flag?)

2) Having a granular control for the MP3 admin access would be BETTER than having a rank based access. Then I wouldn't have a rank at all :)
Official DKPSystem.com Comments
No official comments yet
I do see where its tied to the Full Admin flag now. But its still not a good solution for us
It's actually currently tied to the "menuadmin" flag on security settings. It goes that if a user has access to admin the menu, they also have access to admin the music playlist.

Though I could likely give you rank-based control. That said, you can now (as of April) give granular access to anyone by going to Admin > Website Accounts. There's a list of checkboxes that you want that account to have access to.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Right...would it be a big separation to have them away from the menuadmin flag?
Sorry, I just reread my post when checking up and I didn't mean to sound like an ass.

When I say 'right' I meant 'right on'. I locked down the access to the menu admin only and that was a HUUUUUGE improvement. Thanks for showing me that
Oh no, I never interpreted any "assness" in your post. Yeah, there are a handful of things to get done, and this will be one of them.

--
It's all in the reflexes.

[Back to Index]