Password:

Forgot your password?
GRSS issues

GRSS issues
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [General]
Secondary: None

Hi, I've been using this service since BC and its been working great, though lately in Ulduar it's been doing some strange things.

It recognizes only some of the bosses we kill. For example last night we killed the first 5 bosses in Ulduar, when i went to upload grss to website it registered only 2 bosses and no loot >.<

That's very odd indeed.

Have you noticed this a consistent problem? If it picked up no loot, try typing /grss yesloot, perhaps the looting was turned off at some point and perhaps you forgot to turn it back one.

As for Ulduar bosses, have you noticed it missing certain bosses consistently, or is it random bosses every time?

--
It's all in the reflexes.
We are also having issues. For two weeks in a row now GRSS has not taken a snapshot on death for XT Deconstructor or for Auriaya.

I know they don't take snapshots for Hodir, Thorim, Freya or Mimiron because there is no death on the log.

If there is a way to fix it so that it would take snapshots on death for XT and Auriaya it would help a lot.
I know XT Deconstructor is one that it never picks up on.
Though it does register the loot from it (usually).

With the loot issue, when i log onto my character, before it's grss has been purged, it says something like, 2 raid snapshots and 16 items taken.
But when i upload it to the website its only the 2 bosses and 0 loot.

So it seems like it doesnt register all the bosses, yet it registers ALL the loot from all the bosses, but when i try to upload it only gets 2 bosses and 0 loot.

Could you upload (to this thread) the GRSS file that you're currently uploading? Maybe the server isn't parsing it properly.

--
Sure, im at work atm... i'll do it as soon as i get home.
Hey Chops, For the past 2 weeks mine has been doing the same thing. Not showing XT Deconstructor kill or Auriaya. Just wanted to add to the thread. Thx!

--
If You Can't Keep Up, Don't Step Up, You'll Just Die
I got XT-002 Deconstructor last night, but not Aurieya or Assembly of Iron.

And of course Freya, Thorim, Hodir and Mimiron have given us a problem too. Not sure how to fix GRSS to catch a kill that never occurs though. Though the combat log parsing websites are figuring it out so there must be something.

Do you want my combat log from tonight Chops? We should be killing those un-dying bosses tonight.

--
Attaching our .lua file.
Do you want my combat log from tonight Chops? We should be killing those un-dying bosses tonight.

Sure, if you keep it. If the bosses don't die, what do they do. If they shout something, that's typically the easiest to deal with, such as Majordomo Executus shouting "I submit!" or Attumen shouting something when he dies (though I forget what).

--
Freya: "His hold on me dissipates. I can see clearly once more. Thank you, heroes."

Thorim: " Stay your arms! I yield! "

Hodir: "I... I am released from his grasp... at last. "

Mimiron: "It would appear that I've made a slight miscalculation. I allowed my mind to be corrupted by the fiend in the prison, overriding my primary directive. All systems seem to be functional now. Clear."
You rule! Thank you. The next version of GRSS (due out today) will have fixes for XT, Auriya, and should be able to pick up those bosses.

--
It worked beautifully for the keepers. Thank you so much!
The only one I'm not seeing it snap for is Assembly of Iron. Everything else is perfect.
I guess it might have to be changed to function like 4hm did.

Runemaster Molgeim
Steelbreaker
Stormcaller Brundir

that way whatever one you do last it will take a snap shot of that?
I'm having a problem with it not registering the Assembly of Iron either. All our kills haven't registered.
Quote by hititicus
I'm having a problem with it not registering the Assembly of Iron either. All our kills haven't registered.

I'm sorry, the Assembly of Iron event has not yet been fixed. You'll need to manually initiate a snapshot for that currently.

--
I have found that you need to take a manual SS of Emalon too.

[Back to Index]