Password:

Forgot your password?
Can't get my Roster to clean up

Can't get my Roster to clean up
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Support]
Secondary: None

Hey all, we recently switched servers as a guild due to overpopulation on our old server. The problem I'm running into is there are now duplicates of all my members and its really hosing up trying to keep things straight on the website. I've tried every avenue I can think of to remove the old server characters (Argent Dawn) so I can keep accurate attendance for the new server (Sisters of Elune).

Even when I go into the individual characters listed as Argent Dawn it shows the character info for the Sisters of Elune character, so I can't delete from there. Anyone have any ideas? Our roster looks like total poo and I can't think of any other way to fix it.

Thanks in advance for any help!
--- D

P.S. I've tried update from Armory, using the GRSS update and even made sure the home server was Sisters of Elune not Argent Dawn.
This might be a bit time-consuming, but your best bet currently might be running the character merger for the duplicated characters.

If you want, I can just straight up delete any characters from "Argent Dawn" though that would mess with any DKP history for those characters (which is why the merger is recommended).

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Quote by Chops
If you want, I can just straight up delete any characters from "Argent Dawn" though that would mess with any DKP history for those characters (which is why the merger is recommended).

That'd be great, Chops! We went over to a whole new DKP System with the expansion release and I already dumped all our old info from Argent Dawn anyways.

I'd really appreciate that greatly, Chops. Not trying to make more work for you, but I think it would be easiest.
Done. You've still got a few characters with blank Servers, so that'll need to be cleaned up, but otherwise, you're good to go.

--
I feel like hijacking this already solved problem with an identical issue...

much like the above poster we started DKP anew, and I have a ton of old toons that I can't just mass delete and it's starting to become a pain in some areas..

Would you be able to delete any Dunemaul toons on my site as well? It seems as though you have a magic "sort and delete X" button that I wish we had....(hint hint)

Thanks in advance!
Quote by Chops
Done. You've still got a few characters with blank Servers, so that'll need to be cleaned up, but otherwise, you're good to go.

Thanks a ton, Chops! You're awesome, man!
Quote by envee
I feel like hijacking this already solved problem with an identical issue...

much like the above poster we started DKP anew, and I have a ton of old toons that I can't just mass delete and it's starting to become a pain in some areas..

Would you be able to delete any Dunemaul toons on my site as well? It seems as though you have a magic "sort and delete X" button that I wish we had....(hint hint)

Thanks in advance!

Done. Yeah, this is something that's coming, along with a "Mass Change Servers" option.

--

[Back to Index]