Forgot your password?
Guild Raid Snap Shot

Guild Raid Snap Shot
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Suggestions]
Secondary: None

Hello Chops,

Can we have function after I upload my guild roster to select which attributes to update on characters??

For example, most of the time I just want to update all the character levels and not change Main/Alt, Class, Rank, etc..

Everytime I upload the roster all the characters are listed as mains and I don't want to go in again and figure out which toons are main and alts.

-Thanx
I actually JUST made a tweak to it yesterday that if main or alt is already defined that it should remember the "Alt" specification.

I'll double-check it to make sure it's workin.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Hi Chops,

The main/alt thing does work now. Thanks!

How about the rank field? When I use GRSS, then upload the roster like I said earlier the main/alt selection is right now.

On about half the roster though the rank field is blank even if I had selected their rank earlier.

Also, concerning Guildbank. I downloaded the lastest version as of 9-25-06.
I have 4 toons I'm updating info on. After loading WoW, open bags in bank, backpacks, and character screen (rep, skills, honor, etc) I close WoW. Then I upload Guildbank.lua file from Account/Saved Variables ......

Toon 1 & 2 are correct in bank items, backpack, professions, reputation, etc etc

Toon 3's info is an exact copy of toon 2 (not correct)

Toon 4's info is just wrong altogether. This toon is a Lvl 22 Human Mage and it set it as Lvl 0 Human Warrior and wrong gold amount.

Did I explain this clear enough?
Keep up the good work =)
You explained it quite well. Would you mind attaching to this thread the GuildBank.lua file that you uploaded so I can have a gander and try to test?

--
It's all in the reflexes.
You explained it quite well. Would you mind attaching to this thread the GuildBank.lua file that you uploaded so I can have a gander and try to test?

No problem. Here it is.

The 4 toons I'm trying to upload to the page are:

Manastran lvl 60
Nomanax lvl 26
Riceman lvl 22
Manabank lvl 1

[Back to Index]