Password:

Forgot your password?
DKP loot cost window delay

DKP loot cost window delay
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Support]
Secondary: None

Generally, after loot has been rolled on and immediately after being handed out, the point value box comes up for dpk cost. However, the last few times in raid, this box has been coming up much later in the raid and usually during combat. You can imagine how problematic this can be as you need to acknowledge it before you can get back to combat. Any suggestions? I believe I have the most current in-game mod.
Very odd. The delay is supposed to wait until you're out of combat before prompting.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
This has been happening to me and all of my raid leaders since 3.0.

I have been noticing that lately we will kill a boss and the first item handed pops up the DKP used window after that it waits for each time we are out of combat... so sometimes we have to kill 4 or 5 trash mobs before I can input everything. This is fine, except for the last kill of the night when I have to write them down and manually write it in.
Is anyone else experiencing this? It has only been since 3.0. I have the newest grss and it's still happening to me and the other 4 people that do DKP for my guild.
I'm working on it now and trying to reproduce it. So far, no luck, but I'm sure I'll figure it out.

It's supposed to wait until you're out of combat before it pops the next items, but it's then supposed to do them one after each other.

--
I've been killing things for about an hour now trying to reproduce it and for the life of me, I cannot. Can I ask what mods you run? Perhaps a mod is messing with the in-combat detection or something, but I simply cannot reproduce it in my generally modless environment (except for GRSS and DKPProfiler).

--
just fyi Chops - we've been raiding since a few days after LK came out, and we dont have this issue.
I'll be deploying a new version today that allows the user to disable that particular option. For the life of me, I cannot reproduce this issue with the lagging item boxes. I have a feeling other mods are interfering (since I'm running vanilla WoW, except for GRSS and DKPProfiler).

The two new commands will be

/grss nolootcombat = Forces the loot window to wait to pop until out of combat

/grss yeslootcombat = The loot window will pop up immediately, whether or not you're in combat

Along with a number of bugfixes (Death Knight not in the drop down box, and the Calendar bugs).

--
I've had the same problem.
Alliance Mok'nathal if that makes a difference

Mods are:

DBM
Class Timer
Quest helper (I've had this disabled and it still happens)
Auctioneer
Mob Info
atlas and atlas loot
healbot
perl classic
titan panel + plug ins
Omen
violation

[Back to Index]