Password:

Forgot your password?
site spam

site spam
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [General]
Secondary: None

please discontinue any further site forum spam. honestly that was pretty tactless and way out of place. i dont care if its in a user agreement somewhere or not. its spam.
Quote by gaal
please discontinue any further site forum spam. honestly that was pretty tactless and way out of place. i dont care if its in a user agreement somewhere or not. its spam.

I could not agree with this more. I don't recall my agreement saying that I would allow this type of posts on our forums without giving permission. This is very similar to email spamming our members just because you have access to their email addresses.

If you want to post information on our private guild forums you should ask our permission first since we do pay you to provide this service.

If this is part of our user agreement can you please provide the relevant area that it is in so that I can review the agreement again and make a decision if I want to continue with a service that requires us to agree to this type of spam.

If this is not part of our user agreement then please make sure that you mark my site as "opting out" of your spam posts in the future.

It's done. They're being removed (from all sites) immediately. My sincerest apologies.

It was not the most thought out idea.

--
It's all in the reflexes.

[Back to Index]