Grss addon mess up

Grss addon mess up
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Support]
Secondary: None

Hey Chops,

The grss addon mess up my addons.

when I enable it with my current addons, it causes an error.

I receive the following msg. in game when loading in:

interface\frameXML\UIDropdownMenu.lua:809:attempt to index local 'frame' (a number value)

it doesn't seem to be a vital errorbut just annoying to get when loading.

Hope you can use this to locate whats messing up. If you want a list of my addons let me know.

/Misen
Just to be sure, you have the latest version, right? It was updated the day of the patch.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
yep downloaded version 0.63 a few hours ago.
That might be the problem. The DKPProfiler is at version 0.63, but the GRSS is at version 0.99.

Run the GetGRSSDKP.exe program to get the latest GRSS and the errors should stop.

--
I upgraded to 0.99 earlier today and I'm getting the same exact error upon login.

--
Ieyasu - Organizer, Ex Cineribus
I still get it Chops, not only when logging in but also today when I was in a party healing >.<
Thanks for the info guys. I'll get this fixed this weekend for sure.

--
I can't seem to reproduce this. It seems I will indeed need a list of your addons (even better, if you're up to it, could you zip up your addons folder and I'll just install them).

If you disable all the other addons except the GRSS, does the error still happen?

--
Quote by Chops
I can't seem to reproduce this. It seems I will indeed need a list of your addons (even better, if you're up to it, could you zip up your addons folder and I'll just install them).

If you disable all the other addons except the GRSS, does the error still happen?

They changed the format of the faux_scrollframe
you have to pass in self, and offset now, but those are passed by the onvertical scroll.

--
Quote by sachmo
Quote by Chops

They changed the format of the faux_scrollframe
you have to pass in self, and offset now, but those are passed by the onvertical scroll.

scrollframe:SetScript("OnVerticalScroll", function(self, offset)
FauxScrollFrame_OnVerticalScroll(self, offset, rowHeight, Refresh_Function);
end);

btw, chops... you have a pm from me somewhere on the forums, in case you haven't seen it. Check it when you have time

Edit: I see you already know this... as the GuildRaidSnapshot.xml file has been updated...

However... GRSSWaitingInvite.xml is still using the old style, this may be where the error is coming from.

--
However... GRSSWaitingInvite.xml is still using the old style, this may be where the error is coming from.

Ah HAH! Must be why I'm not getting the error. I only had a few people in my Waiting List. Duh!

In other news, it's been a while. Is that PM from you new? I'm not seeing one on the front page.

--
Nope, that's not the cause of the error Misen and Nitebane have mentioned, but it is an error that will be fixed. Their error has to do with Drop down boxes, and I think I found the problem.

It seems that

UIDropDownMenu_SetWidth has changed (in addition to a few other commands like UIDropDownMenu_SetText), where the arguments have been flipped.

But for whatever reason, the SetWidth version isn't throwing a LUA error for me, it just doesn't do anything.

--
0.991 Deployed. Lemme know if that fixes it for you.

--
Quote by Chops

Ah HAH! Must be why I'm not getting the error. I only had a few people in my Waiting List. Duh!

In other news, it's been a while. Is that PM from you new? I'm not seeing one on the front page.

Yeah I made it a few days ago, under suggestions tag. You don't ignore suggestions do you!?!?!?! j/k

--
Thanks for updating the members list on that private thread

I've commented.

--
I am no longer receiving errors from GRSS. Thanks a bunch!

--
Ieyasu - Organizer, Ex Cineribus

[Back to Index]