WoW 3.0.2 + GRSS

WoW 3.0.2 + GRSS
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Support]
Secondary: None

Hello,

Happy patch day...

My guild is going to attempt to raid tonight and I was wondering if GRSS is, or will be, updated for 3.0.2? Have you done any testing on the Public Test Realm servers to see if it will work?

We currently only use the snapshot functionality of the addon, so I'm hoping that even if it's not updated tonight that will work enough for that.

--
It's mostly ready (on the PTR), but they took the servers down before I could get it completely done. The Snapshots are working just fine - the UI however is broke.

When the servers go live, priority is to fix the rest of it, and deploy the update.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
I'm on a Mac. How do I know when an update is available. I see nowhere to look for version numbers or announcement of a new version. I've asked this on the forums before without a response. I would think this would be very easy info for the guild master to find - what am I missing?
You're right about that. That needs to be addressed.

--
WotLK-ready GRSS is deployed.

--
I'm on a Mac. How do I know when an update is available. I see nowhere to look for version numbers or announcement of a new version. I've asked this on the forums before without a response. I would think this would be very easy info for the guild master to find - what am I missing?

Me too btw. I just kind of randomly download it now and then, but it does feel rather "blind".

--
Thanks for the fast update by the way. We had a raid last night (ugh, server crashed twice in the middle of it).
I haven't uploaded the data yet, but everything in-game was working as per normal. Which was nice as most addons weren't!

--
Thanks for the fast update by the way.

Glad it's appreciated. I was sweating it for a bit, admittedly. On the PTRs the mod was throwing lots of errors, and I had gotten them all worked out. Then I did /grss show, just to make sure things were working, and practically NONE of the interface was working. Since I had the rest of the day to figure it out, I left to play some racquetball. When I came back, Blizzard had taken down the PTRs and the mod wasn't finished.

So I tried to get on as soon as the live realms came back, and ended up finishing the fixes on an Oceanic server, as those were the only servers that were responding. I obviously wasn't the only one with that idea either - there were a few hundred level 1 characters running around on that server. It was pretty funny.

--
On the subject of this is there going to be a way to integrate the ingame calendar blizzard has created with the website calendar

--
Ieyasu - Organizer, Ex Cineribus

[Back to Index]