Password:

Forgot your password?
I recently changed my subdomain... help

I recently changed my subdomain... help
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Support]
Secondary: None

I recently changed my subdomain from h8tred.dkpsystem.com to hatred.dkpsystem.com. It said it would transfer everything over in a few minutes, well it has been a couple of hours and it does load the main page but when you click enter it takes me to dkpsystem.com main website. Is there a direct link where I can check the forum without clicking enter? or is this problem greater then that? please help...
It was fixed, thank you for the amazing fast support I literaly got an e-mail 5 minutes after my ticket was sent.
Thanks mate. For anyone else that may experience a similar problem, going to your site and simply going directly to /news.php on your site will allow you to bypass the splash page, which in this case was the problem - the links on the splash page were hardcoded to point to the older address, giving the impression that the site was not ready.

So if your new site address is blah.dkpsystem.com, you'll want to simply enter blah.dkpsystem.com/news.php and see if that takes you to the news page. If it works, then head to Admin > Splash Screen, and disable your splash page until you can fix it.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
hi i have the same problem it sounds like, except when i do what you suggest nothing helps the issue im tryin to change "feared.dkpsystem.com" to highlanders.dkpsystem.com it keeps saying its aval to use and it oks every set of the way, but doesn't ever update thx for the help!
Very odd issue, but it's solved. Your site is working now at highlanders.dkpsystem.com

--
thx a tonions
Quote by wythrdcloud
thx a tonions

You're very welcome.

--

[Back to Index]