Logged Out
Create an Account
Login:
Password:

Forgot your password?
DKP Earning by Account instead of by Character?

DKP Earning by Account instead of by Character?
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Support]
Secondary: [Suggestions]

Is there a way to have dkp earned by the account instead of the character being played (Alts and such)?

While earning per char is handy and I understand the reasoning for having it, it would be nice if DKP can be assigned to the account played by the toon and not just the toon itself. In our raids sometimes people play different characters (sometimes at the request of the raid leader) and doing a transfer for every character everytime is a little tedious. Perhaps an option one could select in the DKP setup? Earned by character or by account?

If this already exists could someoen direct me to where I can set that?

Thanks so much!
Quote by inquisition
Is there a way to have dkp earned by the account instead of the character being played (Alts and such)?

While earning per char is handy and I understand the reasoning for having it, it would be nice if DKP can be assigned to the account played by the toon and not just the toon itself. In our raids sometimes people play different characters (sometimes at the request of the raid leader) and doing a transfer for every character everytime is a little tedious. Perhaps an option one could select in the DKP setup? Earned by character or by account?

Thanks so much!

When uploading your snapshots, you'll see a dropdown menu that says "Played By Whom" for each character. Select the person's main from that dropdown and it will remember the association for future raids.

--
Ieyasu - Organizer, Ex Cineribus
tyvm Nitesbane
Quote by inquisition

Thanks so much!

Yeah.. while we can use Nitebane's method.. it would be nice if this were automatic.

--
Quote by Frommers
Quote by inquisition

Thanks so much!

Yeah.. while we can use Nitebane's method.. it would be nice if this were automatic.

From what i have seen if your members toons are all associated with their account, it will auto populate the main character name in the pull down menu.
Quote by Hugatree
From what i have seen if your members toons are all associated with their account, it will auto populate the main character name in the pull down menu.

I believe it only does this if you've assigned DKP to another character before.

So you have to have used the Played By pull down and then it'll save that information.

--

[Back to Index]