Password:

Forgot your password?
Item links gone

Item links gone
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Support]
Secondary: None

For some reason many of the item links on our site have lost their "link" ability -- is that a problem on our side or on Thott?

Lan
For some reason many of the item links on our site have lost their "link" ability -- is that a problem on our side or on Thott?

Lan

Its happened to our site aswell ;(

Not sure if it's got something to do with how thottbot refreshes or what?

----

--
same has happened to our site.
Oh noes. Which items? There should be a little icon next to all the items to manually initiate a refresh. If you click that, it'll requeue it for recovery.

There was a problem yesterday where thottbot accidentally banned the dkpsystem.com server for "overusage." I've since talked with Thott and gotten un-banned, but alas, some of the data is now a little messed up.

----
The day Microsoft makes a product that doesn't suck is the day they make a vacuum cleaner.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Oh noes. Which items?

----
The day Microsoft makes a product that doesn't suck is the day they make a vacuum cleaner.

A whole bunch of them. You can check out the dkp prices on my site and all the items were previously viewable with tooltip, but then tooltips broke on alot of them.

----

--
Oh noes. Which items?

----

A whole bunch of them. You can check out the dkp prices on my site and all the items were previously viewable with tooltip, but then tooltips broke on alot of them.

Edit:
Wierd I just checked and now they have the refresh option which previously was not their?

----

----

--
Yeah, sorry, I noticed it was missing for "Not Found" items, so I just fixed it.

Also, apparently, Thottbot banned my server again, so I'm waiting on thott to whitelist the server.

Sorry about this guys, it'll probably take a day or so for the items to be refreshed properly.

If you want to see the current queue for items pending update, check out http://www.dkpsystem.com/thottitems.php

----

--
I'm going to tell my home server here to start working on the thottlinks until thottbot is fixed. I'm going to set it real slow though, at a rate of about 5 a minute, so it'll be a slow rebuilding process. I don't want thottbot to ban my home

----

--
Yeah, sorry, I noticed it was missing for "Not Found" items, so I just fixed it.

Also, apparently, Thottbot banned my server again, so I'm waiting on thott to whitelist the server.

Sorry about this guys, it'll probably take a day or so for the items to be refreshed properly.

If you want to see the current queue for items pending update, check out http://www.dkpsystem.com/thottitems.php

----

Sweet,
Question for you since I have you on.

Do you have plans of useing Alakazahm in the future and are their plans for being able to upload whole loot tabels? Meaning I could look up a boss in Thott or Alakazahm and just upload their whole loot table.

It took me quite a while to type in Manually all of MC's Loot

----

--
No, I don't have plans on using Allakhazam.

I do have plans on initializing the loot tables of various instances though. That's actually a rather popular request, more popular than I was expecting. So It's just a matter of implementing it, but it's definitely something that's coming.

----

--
Sweet. I don't know if you are aware but their is an In game mod called Atlas loot that shows the drop tabels for all the bosses for all the instances, so maybe some way of uploading a lua file or something. Basically all the terminology I use I learn from you ;( )

----

--
Quite possibly.

In other news, I have the script running to try to repair all the bad data. It's going at a rate of about 1 every 5 seconds. Hopefully that'll be loose enough that Thott won't ban me at home (that'd suck).

----

--

[Back to Index]