Password:

Forgot your password?
Cannot login

Cannot login
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [General]
Secondary: None

Small issue. I am unable to login my account on my guild page. My account is on there as I was able to login before. Any assistance would be appreciated.

Shows me as having two guild pages....The Immortal Warlords one.

Donn
Have you tried using the "Forgot your Password?" link?

Also, what address are you using to get to your site?

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Quote by Chops
Have you tried using the "Forgot your Password?" link?

Also, what address are you using to get to your site?

No, I hadn't, and that worked. We are using www.immortalwarlords.com with forwarding....That's gonna change though, to a different name.

And thanks for the quick reply as always Chops. Top notch service.

Donn
Glad that worked. I looked at your site using your immortalwarlords.com site, and determined what the problem is there. To solve it, I'd like to refer you to this post: http://www.dkpsystem.com/viewthread.php?postid=13258

--
Quote by Chops
Glad that worked. I looked at your site using your immortalwarlords.com site, and determined what the problem is there. To solve it, I'd like to refer you to this post: http://www.dkpsystem.com/viewthread.php?postid=13258

Ah ha. Got it now. However, i'm ignorant, as where to put the extra text to get around the IE issue. I'm hosting the domain name with go daddy, have forwarding and masking enabled. Where would i put the extra text to get around that issue?

Thanks again Chops.
masking enabled.

You'll want to disable masking (that's the easy way).

The Harder solution is to go to "Total DNS Control and MX Records" and change the "A Records" to point to 208.100.30.200

--
Quote by Chops
masking enabled.

You'll want to disable masking (that's the easy way).

The Harder solution is to go to "Total DNS Control and MX Records" and change the "A Records" to point to 208.100.30.200

Easy fix with masking off....thanks again Chops.

[Back to Index]