Password:

Forgot your password?
Error!

Error!
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [General]
Secondary: None

i reset my site, subdomain also, when the new one was up, my site was white, and dark text, basically no premade colors etc.
i tried to switch it to a premade, got this error

Warning: mkdir(): No such file or directory in /websites/dkpsystem.com/codeheader.php on line 650 Warning: copy(settings/fadedguild/csscolors.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /websites/dkpsystem.com/adminscheme.php on line 6 Warning: copy(settings/fadedguild/csscolors.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /websites/dkpsystem.com/adminscheme.php on line 7 Warning: require(settings/fadedguild/csscolors.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /websites/dkpsystem.com/adminscheme.php on line 11 Fatal error: require(): Failed opening required 'settings/fadedguild/csscolors.php' (include_path='. pear/lib var/www/pear/lib') in /websites/dkpsystem.com/adminscheme.php on line 11

tried it with EVERY premade. Same thing everytime.
Help!!!!
Fixed. Sorry about that.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
I am having the same problem with my account. Anyway to fix this or do you have to personally do it. Just would like to know for future reference. Thank you.

[Back to Index]