Forgot your password?
Armory Sig Generator (Beta)

Armory Sig Generator (Beta)
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [General]
Secondary: None

<<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 >>>
Sorry to bug you about this again, but I hit lvl 50 on Sunday night/Monday morning and my sig is still showing lvl 47 from Friday. Just kinda letting you know about it incase there is an error or something like that. I can't check the Armory since I'm at work and it's blocked for me- so it could really be them, I just wanted to post this just incase. Cookies have been cleared but I haven't logged into WoW since I dinged, dunno if that could be it also. Just happened to notice it in my sig.

--
http://dragonarmy.dkpsystem.com/news.php
http://www.myspace.com/peligrie
The Armory site still says you're 47

--
It's all in the reflexes.
My sigs aren't updating every night like it says. If I go to each one and click the edit and just submit, the sig will update that way but it would make me happy if it'd update itself every night like the site states. I use my sigs in my guild's forums and would like for my toon in the guild to be updated as I progress each day. Thanks for any help!

Also, I noticed on the sigs that there's no server listed. I s there a way you can implement to say what server the character is on? I have 3 sigs I use in the forums for 3 toons but each toon is on a different server. Thanks!

--

Quote by Warlorck
My sigs aren't updating every night like it says. If I go to each one and click the edit and just submit, the sig will update that way but it would make me happy if it'd update itself every night like the site states. I use my sigs in my guild's forums and would like for my toon in the guild to be updated as I progress each day. Thanks for any help!

Also, I noticed on the sigs that there's no server listed. I s there a way you can implement to say what server the character is on? I have 3 sigs I use in the forums for 3 toons but each toon is on a different server. Thanks!

I'll toss this out there again. If your sigs aren't updating the first thing I suggest you do before posting here is go to armory.worldofwarcraft.com and lookup your character who's signature is not updating. I think you will find that often the problem is that the Armory is not up to date. This is odd to think because it is a Blizzard server pulling from Blizzard servers right. Well look at the top of the Armory main page. It still says Beta. I can also tell you that it doesn't work very well in Firefox compared to IE. The new Item Database doesn't work at all.

So as a rule of thumb do the following.
Look at the armory for your character used in a signature.
Look at data on the armory page that you suspect is not updated. If it isn't updated on the Armory then don't post it here because Chops is just pulling the data back from the armory and if it isn't updated your signature won't be either.
If the data you look at on the armory is updated then post specific examples of what fields aren't updating. It will help Chops a lot to now if the level of your toon is updated but your spell damage isn't or a certain reputation isn't.

--
Six Demon BagRefresh This Item
Jack Burton: Hey, what more can a guy ask for?
Egg Shen: Oh, a six-demon bag!
Jack Burton: Terrific, a six-demon bag. Sensational. What's in it, Egg?
Egg Shen: Wind, fire, all that kind of thing!
How long have you noticed this was going on? Admittedly about a week ago, for a single night, I had the nightly script disabled, but it's been enabled since then.

--
Quote by Chops
How long have you noticed this was going on? Admittedly about a week ago, for a single night, I had the nightly script disabled, but it's been enabled since then.

This has been happening since I joined and created my sigs about a week ago. It may be that the armory doesn't update on my character until the following day after the sigs have updated for the day. I'll just leave my sigs along for a full day and see if they automatically update tonight because I've gained levels since what's on here now.

--

I guess this is another bug..but as of yesterday ( 6/19/07)some of the sigs arnt even showing up now...has a drawing of a char with a "?" mark...in the picture part...then shows name but unknown.

--
You should add mele hit rating/chance
Sorry to pester, but the sig gen is still bugging. I ended up just deleting the signature I had made and tried making a new one, but still same issues.

Factions aren't showing up
Professions aren't showing up

Thanks

--

I won't bite you where it shows..

Sure enough. That must have changed too. I'll get that fixed.

--
Fixed.

--
Quote by Chops

The armory is seriously lagging. It still shows a guild member that left the guild 2 days ago as still being a member. I am sure the recent round of "improvements" to the armory have their share of issues just like every patch to the game.
Is something up.. I just lost all my sigs, their all 404's now

--
Louis T.

The Spreading Taint - WoW Group Admin
Rough Trade - Assistant Admin
Quote by SkorMT
Is something up.. I just lost all my sigs, their all 404's now

humm mysteriously working again.. I'll blame it on network lag

disregard

--
Louis T.

The Spreading Taint - WoW Group Admin
Rough Trade - Assistant Admin
Is it possible to make the sig a bit wider? The 2 guilds I am in have very long names, and it overlaps the attributes. I'd like to add more attributes, but it doesn't look right because of the overlap.

Quote by Phudall
Is it possible to make the sig a bit wider? The 2 guilds I am in have very long names, and it overlaps the attributes. I'd like to add more attributes, but it doesn't look right because of the overlap.

Maybe what is needs is a layout tweak option. Put the Character name and guild above everything else?

--
Six Demon BagRefresh This Item
Jack Burton: Hey, what more can a guy ask for?
Egg Shen: Oh, a six-demon bag!
Jack Burton: Terrific, a six-demon bag. Sensational. What's in it, Egg?
Egg Shen: Wind, fire, all that kind of thing!
I'll be adding a "Blank Space", which might help you out there.

--
Quote by Chops
I'll be adding a "Blank Space", which might help you out there.

By blank space, would you be making it so that the dropdown box for attribute would have a blank space option? Or would you be adding a bank space between the left and right columns?

By blank space, would you be making it so that the dropdown box for attribute would have a blank space option? Or would you be adding a bank space between the left and right columns?

Blank Space Option

--
Quote by Chops

Blank Space Option

Cool, I think that would work perfect.

<<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 >>>
[Back to Index]