Password:

Forgot your password?
Forums aren't right again =(

Forums aren't right again =(
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Support]
Secondary: None

Ok, so I made new forums within our website. I set up a sub-categories of "Classes" and then have made all the classes available under the admin settings. When I go to the forums I only have the hunters and mages showing up. I've gone back and Made sure that all of the classes look just like the two that already show, and I get nothing.

Help.....

--
Alicatt ~
Fixed em for ya. You found a little bug that I'll have to fix.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
/sigh

It did it again. I put up one new Thread and now that one and one other has dissappeared.

Thanks Chops for helping me out with fixing the first ones.

Also I tinkered with the color a bit on the site. With doing that for some reason the forums under the Fav's Color button is a Freaky blue and everything else is according to the rest of the colors I put up. I thought Is was to default that color?

--
Alicatt ~
The color of the button is determined by "Background Color" and "Link Color" from the color configurator (which reminds me that I need to implement a way of uploading your own favorites button).

As for the thread tags issue, make sure that the thread tags that you added don't have any trailing spaces on them (that's what caused the problems with the Classes tags).

--
It's all in the reflexes.
As for the thread tags issue, make sure that the thread tags that you added don't have any trailing spaces on them (that's what caused the problems with the Classes tags).

<----Blonde

Thanks for the help.

*as for the background color. It is set to black, but I'll triple check it. (Liking the idea of Personalizing Fav's Buttons)

--
Alicatt ~

[Back to Index]