Forgot your password?
Guild Application Question Administration

Guild Application Question Administration
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Support]
Secondary: None

Chops,

Quick question for ya... under my administration I set the appropriate level of access for Guild Application Question Administration and now my Guild Officers cannot see it even though permission is set correctly. They even logged out and back in. Could you tell me what I'm doing wrong or look into it for me.

Thanks
I believe the problem you're facing is that the applications are being created as Private threads, so it comes to the fact that if the officers didn't get access to it when it was created, they'll never have access to that particular application.

When I get back on Monday, I'll be getting working on making Application Threads not be private anymore, so this problem will more or less go away.

----
The day Microsoft makes a product that doesn't suck is the day they make a vacuum cleaner.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Chops,

I like the fact that the threads are private...

My post is a problem with the Guild Application Admin for changing the questions. For some reason I cannot give this access to my officers.. (no matter how I'm setting the security settings they cannot see it)
I see...my apologies, I misinterpreted you. I'll check out what's going on there.

----
The day Microsoft makes a product that doesn't suck is the day they make a vacuum cleaner.

--
It's all in the reflexes.

[Back to Index]