Forgot your password?
Guildbank not updating anymore--new LUA files not created

Guildbank not updating anymore--new LUA files not created
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Support]
Secondary: None

Hello,

I posted a few months back about an guildbank not updating a profile for one of my characters (other toons were fine) due to there being a special character in the name (Tharkûn). I was pleasantly surprised when it appeared that some of Tharkûn's data was being uploaded; however, the data appeared to be old (i.e., wrong levels, items, etc.).

Also, I had created a couple of alts and guildbank doesnt seem to be recognizing them (i.e., no LUA files created).

I checked my LUA files and it appears guildbank stopped working for me as of 4/25/2007 (this is the last modified date for my LUA files). EDIT: None of my characters have been updated since this date.

I have downloaded and reinstalled guildbank a few times which has not resolved the issue (the last time being yesterday). I am attaching two of my LUA files for review.
I just deployed a new version. Close the GuildBankUploader and re-open it, and it should download a new version, which should fix the problem.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Quote by Chops
I just deployed a new version. Close the GuildBankUploader and re-open it, and it should download a new version, which should fix the problem.

Thanks! The LUA file is now created and GBUploader reports it being uploaded, but the site isnt updating when my profile is uploaded via the GBUploader. However, if I manually upload the LUA then almost everything is updated. The exception being my Blacksmithing. It reports the skill level, but none of the plans--that is, it doesnt list the items I can make with my BS profession. It appears to report my other professions fine.

Also, information on my new alts (ones created after 4/25/07), is incomplete as well.

I am attaching my LUAs for your review

Any ideas?
First thing with the professions, you'll have to open the profession pane in order for it to get the actual list of craftables and other skills. Unfortunately, that information cannot be retrieved without opening those windows. So open your blacksmithing window and then it can get the information it's looking for.

As for your alt data being out of date, when you log into them, try typing /gbk to force the mod to grab whatever data it can find, rather than relying on triggers (which sometimes doesn't get the data fast enough on it's own).

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Quote by Chops
First thing with the professions, you'll have to open the profession pane in order for it to get the actual list of craftables and other skills. Unfortunately, that information cannot be retrieved without opening those windows. So open your blacksmithing window and then it can get the information it's looking for.

As for your alt data being out of date, when you log into them, try typing /gbk to force the mod to grab whatever data it can find, rather than relying on triggers (which sometimes doesn't get the data fast enough on it's own).

It looks like it did the trick. Thanks!

[Back to Index]