Logged Out
Create an Account
Login:
Password:

Forgot your password?
Questionon on how the Applications work..

Questionon on how the Applications work..
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [General]
Secondary: None

Right now I have it set so that the officers can only see the apps. Does the Applicant have the ability to see it after he submits it? Also if he/she isnt able to see it, is there a way to have a "Application Accepted" or whatever to reply that we are interested in accepting them?
I dont want the applicant to see some of the suggestions or thoughts we have sometimes....and just want to make sure they cant
Right now I have it set so that the officers can only see the apps. Does the Applicant have the ability to see it after he submits it? Also if he/she isnt able to see it, is there a way to have a "Application Accepted" or whatever to reply that we are interested in accepting them?
I dont want the applicant to see some of the suggestions or thoughts we have sometimes....and just want to make sure they cant

That's actually a really good idea. Something to notify the applicant that his/her application has been accepted and a manual notification via email.

I wish I had thought of that.

As for your question, the current process consists of the applicantnever EVER having access to the application, because the application itself is a private thread, which wouldn't typically include that individual.

----
The day Microsoft makes a product that doesn't suck is the day they make a vacuum cleaner.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Ok, just wanted to hear you say it
Thanks!
/bump

[Back to Index]