Armory Sig Generator (Beta)

Armory Sig Generator (Beta)
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [General]
Secondary: None

<<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 >>>
Quote by Netholio
Not working for me. It shows there is an image at the end of my post, but it is one of those annoying blank squares, like the image did not load properly.

Ya know what, the caching process is freaking out. I don't know how long nyud.net caches the file, but you can try doing the following:

1) Delete it and regenerate a new one
2) Wait until the graphic shows up on that page
3) then put it into the sig box.

Edit: I just checked it out and it takes between 5 minutes and 12 hours to recache the images. So if it's not showing up now, it will be in something like maybe 12 hours, I'd assume.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Yep. You are right. It is now showing up in both spots. Thanks!!

--
Hi im just wondering if there is any chance of getting an ETA when EU servers will be supported?
Quote by Spuds
Hi im just wondering if there is any chance of getting an ETA when EU servers will be supported?

Sometime between NOW and the release of American Ninja 6.

(Very soon, I have the mechanism for it ready, I just need to test a bit more)

--
Are you going to integrate the system into the user account profile? seems kind of silly to have a separate account to maintain their sig when they are have a dkpsystem guildsite.
Quote by lonkley
Are you going to integrate the system into the user account profile? seems kind of silly to have a separate account to maintain their sig when they are have a dkpsystem guildsite.

I think that is partly so that outsiders can use it to.

--
Six Demon BagRefresh This Item
Jack Burton: Hey, what more can a guy ask for?
Egg Shen: Oh, a six-demon bag!
Jack Burton: Terrific, a six-demon bag. Sensational. What's in it, Egg?
Egg Shen: Wind, fire, all that kind of thing!
I think that is partly so that outsiders can use it to.

It is precisely so that outsiders can use it also. I'm giving some thought to integrating it, but it's not a high priority, seeing as creating an account on dkpsigs.com is a very minor hassle (since the email isn't even validated).

--
Loving all you do for us Chops:

Yes my main in this guild has changed

--
Stupid question.
You have to regenerate the signature to have it update the stats?
Just curious =]

Ya know what, the caching process is freaking out. I don't know how long nyud.net caches the file, but you can try doing the following:

1) Delete it and regenerate a new one
2) Wait until the graphic shows up on that page
3) then put it into the sig box.

Edit: I just checked it out and it takes between 5 minutes and 12 hours to recache the images. So if it's not showing up now, it will be in something like maybe 12 hours, I'd assume.

Nevermind! Reading ftw

--
You have to regenerate the signature to have it update the stats?

Negative. It's scheduled to regenerate every night. However, if you need instant regen, you can just click "edit" and then "Save."

The advice that I gave the other guy was something different.

--
Chops,

when will us EU players be able to get a DKPsigs.com signature?

--
designer of http://aszune.dkpsystem.com
Quote by borkjev
Chops,

when will us EU players be able to get a DKPsigs.com signature?

This week at the absolute latest.

--
Worked like a charm.

--
A brief announcement of more features that are coming to DKPSigs.com.

1) EU Support is top priority
2) Customized Text colors
3) Customized Background image (I'll be providing a number of default ones, still debating on allowing uploaded versions).
4) Ability to disable the border image
5) (MAYBE) the ability to upload your own font to use for your name if you wish.

The EU support will be ready this week, and the other functions should be ready in the next two (hopefully, I have my work cut out for me).

--

Argh
My signature is not appearing again. I tried deleting it on dkpsigs.com and creating a new one. Still nothing. Using the BBC code line. Any thoughts?

--
Quote by Netholio

Argh
My signature is not appearing again. I tried deleting it on dkpsigs.com and creating a new one. Still nothing. Using the BBC code line. Any thoughts?

And now it shows up..... LOLZ!! Still not showing up in my guild forums though.....

--

Argh

It's showing for me...

I WAS using a caching mechanism for a bit there, but I found it to be unreliable, so I've decided to host all the hits myself rather that trying to off-load some of the bandwidth. If you use the current BBCode it will work.

--
Quote by Chops

Argh

It's showing for me...

I WAS using a caching mechanism for a bit there, but I found it to be unreliable, so I've decided to host all the hits myself rather that trying to off-load some of the bandwidth. If you use the current BBCode it will work.

Yes, oddly it is working here, but if you look at my posts on tempest.dkpsystem.com, nothing..... I recut and pasted the signature line in and still not showing on that site. Am I losing my mind?

--
Quote by Netholio
[QUOTE=Chops]

Argh

It's showing for me...

Here is what is happening - for NEW posts, it is working. For old posts, it is not working. I just made a new post to my guildsite forums and the sig appeared immediately. For the other posts I made earlier, before I revised my sig, the silly little square..... Is there a way to get the new sig to appear on the older posts? As I said I did update the link in my profile.

In fact, check out my previous posts on this thread - on 3/26 - you will see there is no signature at the end of that one

--
Is there a way to get the new sig to appear on the older posts?

At the moment, no.

--

<<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 >>>
[Back to Index]