Password:

Forgot your password?
Request for RFIview

Request for RFIview
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [General]
Secondary: None

How hard would it be to add another setting RFIview to the system that could be set at any access level. We would like all of our members to be able to at least see Requests for Items. This adds transparency and builds trust in the guild bank system.

Thanks Chops

Ignie
www.ignieferroque.com
Quote by ignie
How hard would it be to add another setting RFIview to the system that could be set at any access level. We would like all of our members to be able to at least see Requests for Items. This adds transparency and builds trust in the guild bank system.

Thanks Chops

Ignie
www.ignieferroque.com

At this time it appears that officers can only see all request for items but it gives them the power to accept, deny, and all that stuff. We obviously do not want all guild members to do this. But we do want everyone to be able to see guild transactions. It makes people feel more comfortable sending in mats when the can see that it isn't going into some big black hole used only for the benefit of officers . If I'm missing something...straighten me out.

At this time it appears that officers can only see all request for items but it gives them the power to accept, deny, and all that stuff. We obviously do not want all guild members to do this. But we do want everyone to be able to see guild transactions. It makes people feel more comfortable sending in mats when the can see that it isn't going into some big black hole used only for the benefit of officers . If I'm missing something...straighten me out.

I'll admit this is an interesting suggestion. I'll see how quickly something like this can be implemented.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
What i did a long time ago was disable the RFI screen, and made a static menu item with the php address being:

http://universalorder.dkpsystem.com/rfi.php

and gave Officer rank and above access to this, so they can approve / dissapprove.

--
Quote by Shams
What i did a long time ago was disable the RFI screen, and made a static menu item with the php address being:

http://universalorder.dkpsystem.com/rfi.php

and gave Officer rank and above access to this, so they can approve / dissapprove.

Interesting except that I cannot see your RFI screen to see what you are talking about mate

[Back to Index]