Password:

Forgot your password?
Private/Guild-only Photo Gallery

Private/Guild-only Photo Gallery
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [General]
Secondary: None

Is it possibly to create a new sub-gallery in the photo gallery that is for Guild members only? Or something like it?

--

The Arcanum
At the moment, I'm afraid not.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
This is something that I am getting a lot of requests for lately. Currently we have an area for pics to be uploaded, but a number of members have asked if we could have a Guild-only area so that they could upload personal pics of themselves, families and guild get-togethers that we've had. However, since these are pictures of real people they wanted to limit it to guild members only for privacy reasons.

A feature like this would be greatly appreciated I am sure.

Anyone else have a need or desire for such a feature or am I alone here?

--

The Arcanum
I'll put it on the list.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Quote by drdiesel

Nope, you're not alone. I've had the same request from my guildies for the same reasons. I've also had a request for a Vent status box that only members can view. Is that possible as well?
Quote by pirkey
Quote by drdiesel

Nope, you're not alone. I've had the same request from my guildies for the same reasons. I've also had a request for a Vent status box that only members can view. Is that possible as well?

Vent status is hideable. You only need to use an advanced layout and put a rank=# tag schema on it. This will make it so that it is only view able by that rank or higher.
<!-- System:IfRank:XXX --> This must have an accompanying <!--System:EndIfRank-->. Whatever is placed between these two commands will only be displayed if the currently logged in user's 'rank ID' is at least XXX. For example, if you were to do <!--System:IfRank:3-->Test<!--System:EndIfRank-->, then 'Test' would only display for those who are ranked 3, 2 or 1

--
Six Demon BagRefresh This Item
Jack Burton: Hey, what more can a guy ask for?
Egg Shen: Oh, a six-demon bag!
Jack Burton: Terrific, a six-demon bag. Sensational. What's in it, Egg?
Egg Shen: Wind, fire, all that kind of thing!

[Back to Index]