Password:

Forgot your password?
Need a lil help with a problem im having

Need a lil help with a problem im having
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Support]
Secondary: None

I entered all the items that come from various instances, then went and put points in most of them...everything worked fine. I came back the next day to finish and everytime i put in a point value to a item it would disapear from the list all together. so. i figured no biggie ill just readd the item and put the points in. Nope, it still delets the items i guess. I get no errors during this proccess. It would be great if you could get back with em soon. Thanks chopps love the site btw
My apologies on that. That was my fault. You should be good to go now.

I've also recovered the items that were hiding, and set their point values to 0.

Thanks for the heads up there. I like your intro movie, btw!

----
The day Microsoft makes a product that doesn't suck is the day they make a vacuum cleaner.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Thank chopps, the best support ive ever had, thanks man
Yeah the site is still under "construction" not quite done working with a few html programs and banner designes to improve it. Got any suggestions on a cheap or even free html editor or design. every program i go through for some reason wont let me save my lay out as an html so i can upload it
Thank chopps, the best support ive ever had, thanks man

Happy to help

Yeah the site is still under "construction" not quite done working with a few html programs and banner designes to improve it. Got any suggestions on a cheap or even free html editor or design. every program i go through for some reason wont let me save my lay out as an html so i can upload it

I'm afraid my experience with HTML builders has always been pretty bad. Dreamweaver is probably the best out there right now, but I haven't used a WYSIWYG html editor in years(Vim is where it's at! Though Vim is just about the craziest editor ever)

Sorry I can't be of more help.

----
The day Microsoft makes a product that doesn't suck is the day they make a vacuum cleaner.

--
Thanks man np, take it easy
yea is Vim what you used on your site? i love the mouse over lobster on the buttons and the logo that looks like a bar sign
yea is Vim what you used on your site? i love the mouse over lobster on the buttons and the logo that looks like a bar sign

I actually use Vim for pretty much everything. The DKPSystem.com site was (and is still) written 100% with Vim, as well as the PiaS site. But vim is just a text editor. Like a REALLY suped up "Notepad" that has a retardedly steep learning curve. If you're hardcore about editing text (such as programming is all about), I can't advocate Vim enough, as the ultimate editor.

Thanks on the compliments on the site. One of the PiaS guys likes to mess around with Photoshop and came up with that for the logo.

----

--
one more thing then ill leave you alone lol is there a way to edit the text that is used on the site without using html
one more thing then ill leave you alone lol is there a way to edit the text that is used on the site without using html

Well...some of the text, yes. Stuff like the Dynamic Menu items and other dynamic stuff.

However, to start tweaking the stuff in the Layout, you'll probably need to tinker with the Advanced Layout Options, and in that case, you'll have you deal with HTML.

----

--

[Back to Index]