Forgot your password?
Recruiting Status

Recruiting Status
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Support]
Secondary: None

Hmmmm...

Either I am missing something or I have a problem.

I am trying to set up a recruiting box. I created a custom menu called "Recruitment Status" and marked it as a Recruitment Status Box. I went into "Currently Recruiting" under admin and put Open into all the Brief Statement boxes and set the status color for each class.

I set the order for the Recruiting box to be last on the left side of the page. It is displaying, but... I only have an icon for the Paladin. No other class has icons.

--
Eleipher, The Warlock Extraordinaire
The New Beginning
Thorium Brother Hood

Guild Webmaster
Admin > Classes to set the icons.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Quote by carlpalmer
Hmmmm...

Either I am missing something or I have a problem.

I am trying to set up a recruiting box. I created a custom menu called "Recruitment Status" and marked it as a Recruitment Status Box. I went into "Currently Recruiting" under admin and put Open into all the Brief Statement boxes and set the status color for each class.

I set the order for the Recruiting box to be last on the left side of the page. It is displaying, but... I only have an icon for the Paladin. No other class has icons.

So the icons are setup for the classes under Admin > General Settings > classes. You'll want to make sure that all your classes have their icons setup and all are pointing to the correct files. You might want to paste the path of the file into a separate browser window and make sure it renders the image.

--
Six Demon BagRefresh This Item
Jack Burton: Hey, what more can a guy ask for?
Egg Shen: Oh, a six-demon bag!
Jack Burton: Terrific, a six-demon bag. Sensational. What's in it, Egg?
Egg Shen: Wind, fire, all that kind of thing!
Quote by Chops
Admin > Classes to set the icons.

Beat my 22 seconds. LOL

--
Six Demon BagRefresh This Item
Jack Burton: Hey, what more can a guy ask for?
Egg Shen: Oh, a six-demon bag!
Jack Burton: Terrific, a six-demon bag. Sensational. What's in it, Egg?
Egg Shen: Wind, fire, all that kind of thing!
Yup, was missing something. Thanks

Just a thought, you may want to put a link or note to this effect on the page where you set up the recruiting status.

--
The New Beginning
Thorium Brother Hood

Guild Webmaster
You know I did a search on the forums for "recruit" before I posted this and got no hits.

Today while looking at the Advanced Layout only posts, I found 2 posts that gave this exact same information. Does the search tool only return matches for the whole word?

--
The New Beginning
Thorium Brother Hood

Guild Webmaster
Today while looking at the Advanced Layout only posts, I found 2 posts that gave this exact same information. Does the search tool only return matches for the whole word?

Yeah, it uses a full-text index.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
So if I type recruit, it will not find recruiting?

--
The New Beginning
Thorium Brother Hood

Guild Webmaster

[Back to Index]