Password:

Forgot your password?
Stumped on "application" rank

Stumped on "application" rank
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Support]
Secondary: None

Is there a way that the "application" can have it's own rank. I have looked through all of the menus regarding applications and ranks - but I can't seem to find a place to change the rank that it uses.
Unfortunately not. The Application account is disabled from modification.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Ok how does it assign a rank to the application acct? Right now When the application pops up it has a rank that my GM wants assigned to senior members of the guild and doesn't want any misunderstandings that applicants might think differently. Is the application acct attached to a number in the rankings where I can add an additional rank in there and just leave the application acct only at that ranking?
The application account is a non-account. No one can log in with that account. It's merely an account designed for applications.

There is no way to modify it, but I doubt that applications will assume that just by submitting an account that they will be ranked the same as a senior member.

All that really has to be known is that "Application" is an automatically created and maintained account, but is required to be ranked under "Guild Master" for the purposes of allowing the Guild Master to edit and delete the application if necessary.

--
It's all in the reflexes.

[Back to Index]