Forgot your password?
Teamspeak Viewer

Teamspeak Viewer
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Support]
Secondary: None

Hi Chops,

I was wondering how to get this information supplies by our teamspeak vendor into a block on the right side of our webpage. They supplied a php file that I modified with our server info... here is what is on the inside.

Can you do anything with this?

<html>
<head>
<title>anVox Server Status</title>
<style type="text/css">
.listing { color: #000000; FONT-SIZE: 10px; FONT-FAMILY: verdana,arial,helvetica,sans-serif; }
.servername { color: #ffffff; FONT-SIZE: 14px; FONT-FAMILY: verdana,arial,helvetica,sans-serif; }
.serverdetail { color: #ffffff; FONT-SIZE: 10px; FONT-FAMILY: verdana,arial,helvetica,sans-serif; }
.serverdetail a:link, .serverdetail a:visited, .serverdetail a:active { color: #ffffff; text-decoration: none; }
.serverdetail a:hover { color: #ffffff; text-decoration: underline; }
</style>
</head>

<body>
<table align="left" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="400">
<tr>
<td>
<?
// Your anVox server IP
$server_ip="72.232.107.202";

// Your anVox server port
$server_port="13507";

// Your server type: 1 = Teamspeak, 2 = Ventrilo
$server_type="1";

// Outside table color
$table_color1="556d8c";

// Inside table color
$table_color2="ededed";

// Data list table color
$table_color3="FFFFFF";

// DO NOT EDIT THE LINE BELOW!!
@readfile("http://status.anvox.net/status.php?detail=$server_ip&detailport=$server_port&server_type=$server_type&table_color1=$table_color1&table_color2=$table_color2&table_color3=$table_color3");
?>
</td>
</tr>
</table>
<table align="center" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="400">
<tr>
<td>
<font size="-2" face="verdana"><center>Hosted by <a href="http://www.anvox.com" target="_blank">www.anVox.com</a></center></font>
</td>
</tr>
</table>
</body>
</html>

Thanks Chop
It'll take a bit of tweaking. If you can get perhaps just a pure HTML snippet of code for the same service (or a javascript script), that wouldn't require any manual tweaking from me (not that I can't do it, but that I've got a number of things that are priority above this).

----
The day Microsoft makes a product that doesn't suck is the day they make a vacuum cleaner.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Sorry Chops,

I understand its low priority but its all our server company supports and I'm not the contact to that company for my guild. So this is basically all I could get.

I'd appreciate anything you could figure out... its well beyond my meager abilities.

Thanks
Here, try sticking the following code into a "Custom Menu" (you'll also need to add the appropriate code into the Layout File for your site)

<iframe src="http://status.anvox.net/status.php?detail=72.232.107.202&detailport=13507&server_type=1&table_color1=556d8c&table_color2=ededed&table_color3=FFFFFF" width="180" height="350" style="width:180px;height:350px"></iframe>

The code to add to the LAyout File would be <!--System:Menu:XXX--> Where XXX is the name of the Menu you create here (Assuming it's something like "TS Status", you'd do <!--System:Menu:TS Status-->

----
The day Microsoft makes a product that doesn't suck is the day they make a vacuum cleaner.

--
Just so everyone knows CHOPS THE MAN

Worked first try... modified the layout file just like you described.

http://divineforsaken.net

For anyone interested

Glad it worked!

----

--
Hi Chops,

TS viewer stopped working (all of the sudden like) and sais it "Cannot connect to main MYSQL".... is that something on the website end or Teamspeak Server end.

NOTE: It was working great until about 3PM today
Unfortunately, I have no control over that error. You'll have to contact your TS server host (or whoever provided you that script)

----

--

[Back to Index]