Password:

Forgot your password?
Quest Log from Guild Bank upload

Quest Log from Guild Bank upload
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Suggestions]
Secondary: None

These do not appear in a frame. Looks kind of cluttered on the Character Screen.

The Zone Names appear in the log. You probably want to filter that out or use it to group the quests in the same order they appear in the log. All the Quests from Hellfire Peninsula should be in a frame titled hellfire peninsula. Also it looks like this is tracking all quests and progress as they are done and completed. This list could get really long and thus having it in a frame that is scrollable or a link to a completely separate page would be much cleaner.

--
Six Demon BagRefresh This Item
Jack Burton: Hey, what more can a guy ask for?
Egg Shen: Oh, a six-demon bag!
Jack Burton: Terrific, a six-demon bag. Sensational. What's in it, Egg?
Egg Shen: Wind, fire, all that kind of thing!
Quote by Saudorun
These do not appear in a frame. Looks kind of cluttered on the Character Screen.

The Zone Names appear in the log. You probably want to filter that out or use it to group the quests in the same order they appear in the log. All the Quests from Hellfire Peninsula should be in a frame titled hellfire peninsula. Also it looks like this is tracking all quests and progress as they are done and completed. This list could get really long and thus having it in a frame that is scrollable or a link to a completely separate page would be much cleaner.

An option to hide it would be nice also.
And since your tracking Quests and Most Attunements are Quests here is yet another key to being able to automatically update the Keys/Attunements section.

--
Are you running any kind of mod that modifies how the quest log displays in-game?

My quest information for my character shows properly and it seems that other's that I've looked at works properly too.

I'm not entirely sure what would be causing yours to look wierd like that.

http://rons.dkpsystem.com/memberprofile.php?memberid=93

--
It's all in the reflexes.
It seems that for whatever reason the mod thinks that your quest headings are actually quest items.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Quote by Chops
It seems that for whatever reason the mod thinks that your quest headings are actually quest items.

Hmm well now that I look at them they show up in the right place...not all goofy on the page in no frame like earlier.

I use EQL3 (extended quest log). I can't stand blizzards standard interface where you can only see x number of quests and only have the quest log without scrolling.

If you should want to look...here's a link.
http://ui.worldofwar.net/ui.php?id=1676

And I attached the file if you want to look at it. Your right in that all the headers are blank.

--
So I disabled EQL3 and it works fine. I would rather have this working than that unless you can find a way to handle its lack of header treatment.

--

[Back to Index]