Forgot your password?
Professions and other thigns

Professions and other thigns
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Support]
Secondary: None

Hey,

This is the second day that I have used Dkpsystem.com and my guild and I have nothing but glowing praise about he site. I've run into only two problems at this point and this may be in part t my newbness.

First, the profession dropdown menu only goes to 315, but we have professions in WoW that go to 320 (i.e. - Skinning). Is there a way to fix this or do we have to just put a special note in the Profession skill section?

Second, when using the special skill section under the profession, I had someone put down crusader as one of their enchantments, this unfortunately has a mouseover linking it to a random sword that has crusader in its name. I don't know much about the mouseover system, but does it include enchants like that?

Thank you so much,
Trakand - US, Boulderfist, Juggernaut
Awesome, so glad to hear you guys are diggin it.

Professions in WoW get to 320? Seriously?! I totally thought 315 was the max. Finkles + Skinning chant = 315. Is there something else that can get over that?

(If so, I have no problem increasing the level cap for skills to 320 in WoW, I just thought that 315 was the top, granted I was a Tailor/Chanter, so I maxed at 300 anyway).

As for linking Enchantments, you'll have to link them exactly the same as the name on Thottbot. One of the shortcomings is that the item linker doesn't differentiate between items and skills. If you link something like "Crusader" it's going to try to "Guess" what you mean if it doesn't find an exact match.

So what you want to do is link the item like this: Enchant Weapon - CrusaderRefresh This Item

----
The day Microsoft makes a product that doesn't suck is the day they make a vacuum cleaner.

--
It's all in the reflexes.

Professions in WoW get to 320? Seriously?! I totally thought 315 was the max. Finkles + Skinning chant = 315. Is there something else that can get over that?

(If so, I have no problem increasing the level cap for skills to 320 in WoW, I just thought that 315 was the top, granted I was a Tailor/Chanter, so I maxed at 300 anyway).

Yeah evidently there is a weapon out there that gives a +10 to skinning and you can dual wield it ... I'm not totally sure about what it is, but I can confirm that you can skin at at least 320. To top this off the person who has 320 doesn't have any enchants so the limit may be 325 or 330. I will research this more fully and get back to you.

Thanks again,

Trakand - US, Boulderfist, Juggernaut
Wow, I didn't know that. I'll see what I can do.

----
The day Microsoft makes a product that doesn't suck is the day they make a vacuum cleaner.

--
It's all in the reflexes.

[Back to Index]