Password:

Forgot your password?
Ventrilo Status

Ventrilo Status
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Support]
Secondary: None

Does anyone know how to add the Ventrilo Status info to your page? Thanks.

Dino,
invictus-maneo.org

----
Before you ask that question...RTFM, kktx

--
There are scripts that the host provides (I know typfrag provides those scripts for sure). It's just a small javascript thing. I'll be adding the ability to insert your own scripts to the system without having to use the Advanced Layout options. As a quick workaround, some post the vent status script into the News, as that has HTML enabled. That, or you could add a Dynamic Menu item and make sure you enable HTML on it, then past the script into the "Body" of the new item.

----
The day Microsoft makes a product that doesn't suck is the day they make a vacuum cleaner.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
First, let me thank you for your help!

OK, I have some script and tried adding it using the Dynamic Menu option. However it is just a link. Is there anyway I can force it to display? I don't know enough about your CSS layout to make one currently.

----

--
Right now, what you have set up, is the way to go, however, the changes I mentioned above will give you the ability to have it show up on the menu, rather than just a link.

----
The day Microsoft makes a product that doesn't suck is the day they make a vacuum cleaner.

--
I used the new Vent features to add vent menu item - is there anyway I can move the vent menu to the right side of the screen?
I used the new Vent features to add vent menu item - is there anyway I can move the vent menu to the right side of the screen?

Right now, the only way to do this is to use the Advanced Layout Options, however, if you're not fluent in HTML, it's not an easy task.

There are plans to implement something to allow moving menus to the right-hand side of the page, but it's not one of the top priorities.

----

--
I am not seeing it at all.

----

--
I am not seeing it at all.

I'm sorry, maybe I wasn't clear about that. There isn't an "option" to move menus to the other side of the screen, per se. Instead, using the advanced option, you have to manually redesign the web layout of your site to move it over to the other side.

However, re-evaluating the situation, the request to move menus to the other side is pretty overwhelming and it'd be very "Blizzardly" or "Microsoftish" of me to ignore that.

Given that, I'm going to prioritize "moving menus to the right side".

----

--
I'm sorry, I wasn't commenting on the ability to move the menu. I was commenting that I put the information in the Ventrilo Server Status textboxes (when I clicked the option), but I cannot see the Ventrilo Server Status on our page afterwards.

EDIT

Nevermind, I am a newb. I figured out what I did wrong.

----

--

[Back to Index]