Password:

Forgot your password?
Giving Award Medals

Giving Award Medals
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Support]
Secondary: None

Sorry I'm still getting used to the system, but is there a way that you can award certain guild memebers a medal or an award for their participation and have it show up on by their name on the roster?
Not currently, but that's an interesting idea.

Edit: I suppose you COULD make rank for them or something.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Quote by Chops

I'm new here and was looking for this feature, so I did a search and resurrected this thread rather than posting a new one.

I'd like to see this implemented. The medal wouldn't have to show up on a roster but rather on the character view. Seems like the easiest way to implement this would be to create a new type of custom field for the character profile. The field would have to allow for a title and graphic so that you could input a picture of the medal and the name of the medal.

--
Quote by Valdaglerion
Quote by Chops

I'm new here and was looking for this feature, so I did a search and resurrected this thread rather than posting a new one.

I'd like to see this implemented. The medal wouldn't have to show up on a roster but rather on the character view. Seems like the easiest way to implement this would be to create a new type of custom field for the character profile. The field would have to allow for a title and graphic so that you could input a picture of the medal and the name of the medal.

Yes, this is a very nice feature. I see this on other websites. This is one feature that was a favorite for us when chosing a web host. Yours did not offer it. We really like it. Do you know if this will be something implemented. I see these posts are very old. Maybe we can see this happening?? Please??
I can make this happen. Thanks for bumping this. I didn't realize how old this request was - I actually think about this feature request more regularly than you'd think. Just one of those things where I go "that would be kinda neat."

--
It's all in the reflexes.
One of my guildmates requested this of me just a few days ago. I think it's an awesome idea.

--
Ieyasu - Organizer, Ex Cineribus

[Back to Index]