Password:

Forgot your password?
HOW

HOW
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Support]
Secondary: None

i noticed that if i look on the roster i can check out a MEMBERS PROFILE for "TOON" how do i check out my guildies account profiles? i cant find them unless they've posted something in the forums.........
Quote by Flame
i noticed that if i look on the roster i can check out a MEMBERS PROFILE for "TOON" how do i check out my guildies account profiles? i cant find them unless they've posted something in the forums.........

As and Admin you can always go to Admin > Website Accounts

--
Six Demon BagRefresh This Item
Jack Burton: Hey, what more can a guy ask for?
Egg Shen: Oh, a six-demon bag!
Jack Burton: Terrific, a six-demon bag. Sensational. What's in it, Egg?
Egg Shen: Wind, fire, all that kind of thing!
I don't think you understand the question... that brings up an edit screen anyway i dont want to edit anyones account i want to view there account profile
for instance if i click on your name here to the left i get a screen with this info on it...

I cant get to this screen unless you have posted something first? why is that. I think i should be able to find a guildies account profile as well as there toons profile

why isn't it easier to get to this if you hadn't posted i couldn't of found it
I'd like to know how to find it to...

I can only find my own unless someone has posted in our forums

--
You guys have brought up an interesting concern, and it's one I'll be addressing this week. Thanks for the heads up!

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Quote by Chops
You guys have brought up an interesting concern, and it's one I'll be addressing this week. Thanks for the heads up!

Hey thnx Chops, now how about an all out tutorial....I love spending time reading forums looking for the answers....lol

--
Hey thnx Chops, now how about an all out tutorial....I love spending time reading forums looking for the answers....lol

Considering the number of features on the site, an all-out tutorial would take some time I try to have most of the commonly asked questions in the FAQ, however.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Quote by Chops

Considering the number of features on the site, an all-out tutorial would take some time I try to have most of the commonly asked questions in the FAQ, however.

LOL I was just giving ya @#$%%@ I know you've put alot of time into this site I think its great!

[Back to Index]