Forgot your password?
How to Questions? Re: Required Fields in Characters/Modifying Raid Info

How to Questions? Re: Required Fields in Characters/Modifying Raid Info
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Support]
Secondary: None

Two questions:

1. In order to change anything on a new character profile, I must assign a race and class before saving any changes. We have a number of non-guildies who raid with us, but I don't know all of their races/class, so I can't designate that they are a "non-guild member". Is this a necessary feature?

2. Last week, we ran BWL. Uploaded the data and assigned points. We gave 2pts per boss attempt and 4pts per boss kill. When we uploaded the data, we enter 8pts for one boss kill (2+2+4). Since then, we decided to add a new destination to make this more clear. Is it possible to go back into that raid and change the points around and assign new destinations?
Quote by motlycys
1. In order to change anything on a new character profile, I must assign a race and class before saving any changes. We have a number of non-guildies who raid with us, but I don't know all of their races/class, so I can't designate that they are a "non-guild member". Is this a necessary feature?

No, the "non-guild member" isn't a necessary thing, it's just a convenience. Your members and raid members should be making accounts on your site and associating the characters with the account. As for Race and Class, if you really must save and change stuff on their account, I suggest just doing some impossible combination. If you say something like "level 1 dwarf druid" for example, and if you marked them as "Not in Guild" then they wouldn't even show on the roster, only on the DKP standings.

2. Last week, we ran BWL. Uploaded the data and assigned points. We gave 2pts per boss attempt and 4pts per boss kill. When we uploaded the data, we enter 8pts for one boss kill (2+2+4). Since then, we decided to add a new destination to make this more clear. Is it possible to go back into that raid and change the points around and assign new destinations?

Yes, Admin > Raid Attendance is where you can manually adjust attendance. You'll probably want to utilize the Copy function for that as well.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
If you say something like "level 1 dwarf druid" for example, and if you marked them as "Not in Guild" then they wouldn't even show on the roster, only on the DKP standings.

k, I can deal with that.

Yes, Admin > Raid Attendance is where you can manually adjust attendance. You'll probably want to utilize the Copy function for that as well.[/QUOTE]

Um... not sure if that's what I wanted. I'll check it out, but I wanted to re-config how people got pts for each boss. Using the example above, right now everyone who downed Razorgore got 8pts for the downing. I want to change the downing itself to 4pts and add two "attempts" for 2pts each.

I'll check your suggestion to see if that'll do it, though.

EDIT: Got it. Thanks.

2nd EDIT: Regarding the first question, would it be possible to make the class and rank non-required?

2nd EDIT: Regarding the first question, would it be possible to make the class and rank non-required?

Yeah, I can do that I guess.

--
Quote by Chops
Yeah, I can do that I guess.

You are a god among men...

Oh yea, and I like your avatar. Green eyes are hawt.
Green eyes are hawt.

Price is no object.

--

[Back to Index]