Password:

Forgot your password?
TeamSpeak on Frontpage

TeamSpeak on Frontpage
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Suggestions]
Secondary: None

Well, I will admit it, but I am pretty green when it comes to working with php. I was wondering if I could get some help to put in a teamspeak window that would show who is online, etc. Chops, any help is appreciated with this.

--
I know there are javascripts available to utilize to get vent status, do you have an example of the script necessary to get a TS server status?

----
The day Microsoft makes a product that doesn't suck is the day they make a vacuum cleaner.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
I know there are javascripts available to utilize to get vent status, do you have an example of the script necessary to get a TS server status?

----
The day Microsoft makes a product that doesn't suck is the day they make a vacuum cleaner.

Im not sure of the script, but if you look at our last site, you can see the example:

http://thoriumknights.guildwizard.com

it is on the left menu

--
Alrighty. I'll have capabilies for that in a few days.

----

--
Hello Chops

I to am waiting for this. I would like to be able to have it displayed on the left or right of my news page. Do you have a time frame to as when you would have this avaliable

----
Painkillerle

--
Painkillerle
BAM, DONE!

Please see the FAQ for "How do I add Ventrilo Status or other custom Javascript to my site in a Menu?"

----

--
BAM, DONE!

Please see the FAQ for "How do I add Ventrilo Status or other custom Javascript to my site in a Menu?"

----

Hey Chops

Teamspeak Veiwer uses iFrame codeing:<iframe name="tsviewer" allowtransparency="true" src="http://www.tsviewer.com/ts_viewer_pur.php?ID=6689&bg=ffffff&type=000000" width="200" height="600" frameborder="0" style="width: 200px; height: 600px; border:0px solid #ffffff;"></iframe
This is not working in the box can you check it out and let me no?
thanks

----
Painkillerle

--
Painkillerle
2 things

1) The code you submitted is rather incomplete, as it doesn't close the </iframe> tag properly.

2) It seems like the code snippet you've provided here doesn't actually point to your TS server, but someone elses. I copied the code (and fixed the unclosed iframe tag) from your site at http://www.casscomm.com/~rickleigh/index.htm and it's good to go on your site (at least in Firefox).

----

--
2 things

1) The code you submitted is rather incomplete, as it doesn't close the </iframe> tag properly.

2) It seems like the code snippet you've provided here doesn't actually point to your TS server, but someone elses. I copied the code (and fixed the unclosed iframe tag) from your site at http://www.casscomm.com/~rickleigh/index.htm and it's good to go on your site (at least in Firefox).

----
Chops you are on the ball and i like that. Sorry i thought that i put my ID# in the code before posting. I still dont see it on the site but im not using firefox. I dont think i can get all my guildees to start using it. when i went to your custom menu i only see this in the box </iframe> is this becasue the the browser im using?

----
Painkillerle

--
Painkillerle
Which browser are you using?

Here's a screeny of your page in Firefox and IE

(The one with IE is marked with a little hand-drawn "IE")

----

--
Im using IE. Im in the Chat on my site can you get in there so we dont mess up your thread with all this chatting?

----
Painkillerle

--
Painkillerle
Im using IE. Im in the Chat on my site can you get in there so we dont mess up your thread with all this chatting?

----
Painkillerle

here you go chops

----
Painkillerle

--
Painkillerle
Wierd...I've made some comments into chat

----

--

----

Ok Chops, I got a hold of someone and they can see it to. So I need find out why my IE isn’t showing this. I also have some sites at my work being goofy to. They will come up for a sec. or to then just disappear. Can you think of a setting or firewall setting that my causes this?

----
Painkillerle

--
Painkillerle

----

Ok Chops, I got a hold of someone and they can see it to. So I need find out why my IE isn’t showing this. I also have some sites at my work being goofy to. They will come up for a sec. or to then just disappear. Can you think of a setting or firewall setting that my causes this?

----
Painkillerle
CHOPS!!!!! I found it. It was my privicy settings. I disabled it and it came right up. Thanks for all your time.

----
Painkillerle

--
Painkillerle
Awesome! Glad you figured it out, as I really didn't see anything in the code that would prevent that.

----

--

[Back to Index]