Password:

Forgot your password?
Raiding Characters question

Raiding Characters question
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Support]
Secondary: None

How do I get characters to show in the "Raiding Characters" stats? I've designated an A-Team on the roster, but I still have 0 showing for Raiding Characters.
That statistic is the total of all characters who have attended a raid recorded in the DKP System at least once in the past 3 weeks. So if you're not using the DKP System with it, then that total will always be zero.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Quote by Chops
That statistic is the total of all characters who have attended a raid recorded in the DKP System at least once in the past 3 weeks. So if you're not using the DKP System with it, then that total will always be zero.

Ah, I get it now - thanks!
Hi, I appear to have the same problem.

I have the dkp system in operation as we speak , run raids and uploaded using both the grss mod and ctraid tracker.
Yet it still displays 0 raiding characters in the stats. Also, although I have them activated , the current standings link won't show up nor the items looted .
If I look in the current standings via the admin menu I can see the current standings.
Its getting very frustrating as members cant see these .
The statistic server has been flakey as of late, but I'm in the process of straightening that out now. It should be caught up in the next half-hour or so and then your statistics should show properly.

--
It's all in the reflexes.

[Back to Index]