Password:

Forgot your password?
Making a splash page.

Making a splash page.
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Support]
Secondary: None

I am interested in using the splash page feature for my guild site, but I have no clue how to make one. Is there a site I can go to for beginers? Thanks.
Quote by Ravenbeard
I am interested in using the splash page feature for my guild site, but I have no clue how to make one. Is there a site I can go to for beginers? Thanks.

A very simple beginning is just making a splash.html page. You can use standard HTML and put anything on it that you want. With that if you just want a splash with an image and a wave file or something simple you can use any editor that allows you to insert objects and let it do the tagging and such for you. Beyond that if you want more advanced things like a flash or something I think there a few options. Some site have pre-built flashes you can buy that have directions and files you edit to insert text you want to appear. They typically include the lines that need to be inserted in to an HTML page to make them work. Chops also has a couple of guys he is working with contract small projects like this. You might want to grab is contact information and give him a call.

--
Six Demon BagRefresh This Item
Jack Burton: Hey, what more can a guy ask for?
Egg Shen: Oh, a six-demon bag!
Jack Burton: Terrific, a six-demon bag. Sensational. What's in it, Egg?
Egg Shen: Wind, fire, all that kind of thing!
Quote by Saudorun
Quote by Ravenbeard

A very simple beginning is just making a splash.html page. You can use standard HTML and put anything on it that you want. With that if you just want a splash with an image and a wave file or something simple you can use any editor that allows you to insert objects and let it do the tagging and such for you. Beyond that if you want more advanced things like a flash or something I think there a few options. Some site have pre-built flashes you can buy that have directions and files you edit to insert text you want to appear. They typically include the lines that need to be inserted in to an HTML page to make them work. Chops also has a couple of guys he is working with contract small projects like this. You might want to grab is contact information and give him a call.

Thank you, I will keep that in mind.

[Back to Index]