Password:

Forgot your password?
Problems with new GRSS mod

Problems with new GRSS mod
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Support]
Secondary: None

Great work on new features with the GRSS mod...but...

1) Any items looted or being crafted while in group are being reported in the main chat window by GRSS. I can't find an option to stop this. It is so intrusive, that I have to disable the mod while not raiding. I'd rather just leave it on all the time.

2) When I type /grss noscreenshot to disable this feature. It takes a screen shot named "noscreenshot" (this was also the case in the previous version)

If these issues have previously been addressed, I apologize. I couldn't find a post about them
Quote by Eustace
Great work on new features with the GRSS mod...but...

1) Any items looted or being crafted while in group are being reported in the main chat window by GRSS. I can't find an option to stop this. It is so intrusive, that I have to disable the mod while not raiding. I'd rather just leave it on all the time.

2) When I type /grss noscreenshot to disable this feature. It takes a screen shot named "noscreenshot" (this was also the case in the previous version)

If these issues have previously been addressed, I apologize. I couldn't find a post about them

1. This happens because items can be crafted and drops that are blue will trigger the loot system.

2. This is a typo in how the command works. I believe it is actually noscreenshots plural that works but I'd have to double check or chops can chime in. Probably needs to be updated in the help command.

--
Six Demon BagRefresh This Item
Jack Burton: Hey, what more can a guy ask for?
Egg Shen: Oh, a six-demon bag!
Jack Burton: Terrific, a six-demon bag. Sensational. What's in it, Egg?
Egg Shen: Wind, fire, all that kind of thing!
Quote by Saudorun
2. This is a typo in how the command works. I believe it is actually noscreenshots plural that works but I'd have to double check or chops can chime in. Probably needs to be updated in the help command.

So I dove back into the code again can confirm my statement above.
/grss noscreenshots will turn it off
/grss yesscreenshots will turn it back on

Also /grss noloot will turn off the loot prompting. It will still get recorded but it won't open the loot point entry screen. What is probably need more it a command to completely disable tracking but leave the mod running.

--
Six Demon BagRefresh This Item
Jack Burton: Hey, what more can a guy ask for?
Egg Shen: Oh, a six-demon bag!
Jack Burton: Terrific, a six-demon bag. Sensational. What's in it, Egg?
Egg Shen: Wind, fire, all that kind of thing!

I posted a new version early this morning (around 6am-ish). Go ahead and download the new version, as it shouldn't have that anymore.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
thanks guys
Is it possible to have an option that only logs loot when in a Raid? This would be SO awesome!

--
Eleipher, The Warlock Extraordinaire
The New Beginning
Thorium Brother Hood

Guild Webmaster
Quote by carlpalmer
Is it possible to have an option that only logs loot when in a Raid? This would be SO awesome!

I think adding an option like that would be a good idea. It'd probably be a slash command on the order of /grss raidonly.

Good suggestion there.

--
It's all in the reflexes.

[Back to Index]