Password:

Forgot your password?
Application Restore

Application Restore
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Support]
Secondary: None

Is there a way to restore Applications that get deleted? We had one of our 'guests' post today and I was all excited thinking I was going to be able to ban them... but one of the officers got to the application first and deleted it.

Banning these ding dongs is what I live for at the moment. Please help.

--
It's a common misconception that Rogues "do it" from the front or even, on rare occasion, laterally. While there was a brief period in the sixties where such things might have been in vogue, these days it's understood that the best position for rogues worldwide is directly behind. Indeed, many roguish feats demand it.
If it wasn't up at midnight last night, I can't reverse it.

Just be sure to tell your officers to give their trigger finger a break.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Quote by Chops
If it wasn't up at midnight last night, I can't reverse it.

Just be sure to tell your officers to give their trigger finger a break.

lol, yeah I asked them not to do it.

The post was made today, if that changes anything.

--
It's a common misconception that Rogues "do it" from the front or even, on rare occasion, laterally. While there was a brief period in the sixties where such things might have been in vogue, these days it's understood that the best position for rogues worldwide is directly behind. Indeed, many roguish feats demand it.
The post was made today, if that changes anything.

I'm afraid not. The backup process runs every night at midnight, so the app would have had to survive from before midnight last night to after the backup process was done today (it usually takes a few minutes).

Sorry

--
It's all in the reflexes.

[Back to Index]