Password:

Forgot your password?
Grss problem?

Grss problem?
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Support]
Secondary: None

Raided last night for the first time since the Tuesday patch.

Half way through the raid GRSS stopped prompting for dkp values. I don't know what caused it, but restarting seemed to fix it (/console reloadui did NOT fix it)

...weird. Good thing I'm working on the mods this week. Hopefully I manage to figure out what happened here. That's thoroughly odd. Anyone else have this happen to them?

--
It's all in the reflexes.
We had tons of raid problems so it could be related to the retarded raid UI changes blizzard made.

Mine stopped asking for points, but it recorded most of the loot. The only ones it missed were loot out of the chest at Majordomo (weird), and all loot received by a single player (Amdrom) throughout the raid. It's like he was invisible.
Quote by tkieffer
We had tons of raid problems so it could be related to the retarded raid UI changes blizzard made.

Mine stopped asking for points, but it recorded most of the loot. The only ones it missed were loot out of the chest at Majordomo (weird), and all loot received by a single player (Amdrom) throughout the raid. It's like he was invisible.

There are definately Raid UI issues. Reported bugs on CTRA prove that currently it is the culprit for some issues as well. The biggest that I know about is that if you have CT RaidAssist enabled when you enter combat you lose you target frame.

--
Six Demon BagRefresh This Item
Jack Burton: Hey, what more can a guy ask for?
Egg Shen: Oh, a six-demon bag!
Jack Burton: Terrific, a six-demon bag. Sensational. What's in it, Egg?
Egg Shen: Wind, fire, all that kind of thing!
Quote by Saudorun
There are definately Raid UI issues. Reported bugs on CTRA prove that currently it is the culprit for some issues as well. The biggest that I know about is that if you have CT RaidAssist enabled when you enter combat you lose you target frame.

I don't use CTRA anyways (oRA + BigWigs for me).

Had a great time with russian raidkick roulette though. One of our guys was DCed and we decided to kick him to open the spot for someone else. Ended up randomly kicking half the raid and eventually gave up. Was great fun all around.
Had a great time with russian raidkick roulette though.

Whats the scoop on this problem - drove us crazy too -- they gunna fix it soon or is there a work around?
That reminds me of a bug a few months ago where non-raid members were able to somehow kick members out of other raids, but the raid instance would still be full even though those members hadn't been in the zone, or even online, for hours.

--

Whats the scoop on this problem - drove us crazy too -- they gunna fix it soon or is there a work around?

It's blizzard telling you to pvp

--
Quote by Chops

It's blizzard telling you to pvp

BAHAHAHAHA take 2 weeks off and come back when the sh*t settles down. This was just a little tweak and bug fix patch along with the Pre BC Content release. We were exposed a month ago to the pains of the 2.0 interface launch. There is another patch coming on the 16th so the headaches of fixing mods for the new interface has just begun.

Because of this I have become a fan of the new Macro interface and started a making some rather nice little 3 and 4 liners that can replace some of the older complex mods. The whole button and modifier system rocks.

--
Quote by Saudorun
Quote by tkieffer

Try this tool http://www.wowinterface.com/downloads/info6722-RaidWindowFixes.html

Supposed to fix recent RAID problems...

--
Hey Chops...this isn't just not popping the loot window. It isn't recording it anymore when that happens either.

--
Quote by Saudorun
Hey Chops...this isn't just not popping the loot window. It isn't recording it anymore when that happens either.

....great

Glad I'm working on the mod this week...I'll try to get it done this weekend.

--
Quote by Chops
Quote by Saudorun

....great

Glad I'm working on the mod this week...I'll try to get it done this weekend.

Cool I knew you were just wanted to let you know it was a little more serious than first thought...and yes it takes exiting entirely from what I can see to fix.

--
I'm pretty sure I have this problem fixed in the stuff I'm working on. Apparently, the item links changed ever so slightly and my regular expression wasn't able to handle a negative number (%d is only digit characters).

The new version should be good to go.

--
Quote by Chops
I'm pretty sure I have this problem fixed in the stuff I'm working on. Apparently, the item links changed ever so slightly and my regular expression wasn't able to handle a negative number (%d is only digit characters).

The new version should be good to go.

Cool

--

[Back to Index]