Password:

Forgot your password?
Application Request

Application Request
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Suggestions]
Secondary: None

I was wondering if on the WoW Applications if you could include Seperate Titles and Boxes for Gear and Resists. I would put it below them the Email Address box.

Email Address: divinekross@hotmail.com

Fire Resist: (Make the box only 3 spaces long)
Nature Resist Make the box only 3 spaces long)
Frost Resist Make the box only 3 spaces long)
Shadow Resist Make the box only 3 spaces long)
Arcane Resist Make the box only 3 spaces long)

Head:
Chest
Legs:
Feet:
Shoulders:
Hands:
Wrists:
Waist:
Back:
Neck:
Trinket1:
Trinket2:
Ring1:
Ring2:
Main Hand:
Off Hand:
Charm/Relic/Wand:
Ammo:

From HEAD to AMMO should be item link cabable or long enough that they could be put in with the [ item][ /item]

If you guys can make this a standard on my app I would love you guys!!!!!

Interesting Idea. "Short answers." I'll add that.

It'll be very general, and if the item is "linkable" it'll link it, otherwise, it won't.

It won't be done immediately, but I'll get it in there for ya.

----
The day Microsoft makes a product that doesn't suck is the day they make a vacuum cleaner.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Thanks that would be great. Its common questions that most guilds and Raiding groups use on my serrver and would a trmendous help.
Just checking to seee how thing are going. I'm not going to open our site till the app is done. If you are able to make those additions. Thank You!!!
Just checking to seee how thing are going. I'm not going to open our site till the app is done. If you are able to make those additions. Thank You!!!

Sorry, it's not ready yet. There are still a number of items ahead of it in line, I'm afraid.

----
The day Microsoft makes a product that doesn't suck is the day they make a vacuum cleaner.

--
No Problem
One more thing. Can you also add "Race" with there respective options as a box under "Class"

So:

Race:---(Box)--- Options would be: Night Elf,Human,Dwarf,Gnome,Orc,Troll,Undead,Tauren
One more thing. Can you also add "Race" with there respective options as a box under "Class"

So:

Race:---(Box)--- Options would be: Night Elf,Human,Dwarf,Gnome,Orc,Troll,Undead,Tauren

Good call.

----

--
I've had alot of requests to add a place to put there guild tag on the profile and application section. And so that it would also list it on the roster.

Guild: (box here)

BTW. Is there anyway when you click on roster that it will only display the rank and higher that I set on the list as well as what thier rank is. like I would only have "Probation - Chairman dislayed only. I dont want to see people who are not members yet. We use a Non-member rank.
Will do.

----

--
I've had alot of requests to add a place to put there guild tag on the profile and application section. And so that it would also list it on the roster.

Guild: (box here)

BTW. Is there anyway when you click on roster that it will only display the rank and higher that I set on the list as well as what thier rank is. like I would only have "Probation - Chairman dislayed only. I dont want to see people who are not members yet. We use a Non-member rank.

Guild added to Roster and Member editing capabilities, and minimum rank added to the "Characters and Roster" section.

----

--
Thank you for those changes and additions questions:

1) I filled in My guild name but it doesnt show up under GUILD. What am I missing?

2) When would we be able to put the Resists and gear boxes on the applications as my original post states?

3) Adding a race box on application also.

4) When I put mor ethen 1 question under the online applications it makes all the questions one paragraph. Is there a way that when I hit enter to go to the next line it will make a seperateline for that question?

Example(what it currently looks like):
Some questions: 1) Are you active player and can you play the raid group times (Yes or no?) 2) Have you got 2 months+ lvl 60 experience in all top end stuff (ubrs/lbrs/brd/scholo/strat/dm) (Yes or no?) 3) Is your gear the best you can get outside of MC, or nearly there. (Yes or no?) 4) Have you got FR gear enough for MC/rag (Caster/Hunter = 120min, Rogue = 200min, Warrior 200 if DPS) (Yes or no?) 5) Is your spec and gear the correct one for MC for your classes role (IE healing for priests/druids) (Yes or no?) 6) Are you a teamplayer and can you follow tactics and remember them for next time (Yes or no?) 7) Would you be on Ventrilo all the time (Yes or no?) 8) Have you got a stable net connection (Yes or no?)

Example(how it should look like on app):

Some questions:

1) Are you active player and can you play the raid group times (Yes or no?)
2) Have you got 2 months+ lvl 60 experience in all top end stuff (ubrs/lbrs/brd/scholo/strat/dm) (Yes or no?) 3) Is your gear the best you can get outside of MC, or nearly there. (Yes or no?)
4) Have you got FR gear enough for MC/rag (Caster/Hunter = 120min, Rogue = 200min, Warrior 200 if DPS) (Yes or no?)
5) Is your spec and gear the correct one for MC for your classes role (IE healing for priests/druids) (Yes or no?)
6) Are you a teamplayer and can you follow tactics and remember them for next time (Yes or no?)
7) Would you be on Ventrilo all the time (Yes or no?)
8) Have you got a stable net connection (Yes or no?)

Thanks Again!!
Thank you for those changes and additions questions:

1) I filled in My guild name but it doesnt show up under GUILD. What am I missing?

2) When would we be able to put the Resists and gear boxes on the applications as my original post states?

3) Adding a race box on application also.

4) When I put mor ethen 1 question under the online applications it makes all the questions one paragraph. Is there a way that when I hit enter to go to the next line it will make a seperateline for that question?

Example(what it currently looks like):
Some questions: 1) Are you active player and can you play the raid group times (Yes or no?) 2) Have you got 2 months+ lvl 60 experience in all top end stuff (ubrs/lbrs/brd/scholo/strat/dm) (Yes or no?) 3) Is your gear the best you can get outside of MC, or nearly there. (Yes or no?) 4) Have you got FR gear enough for MC/rag (Caster/Hunter = 120min, Rogue = 200min, Warrior 200 if DPS) (Yes or no?) 5) Is your spec and gear the correct one for MC for your classes role (IE healing for priests/druids) (Yes or no?) 6) Are you a teamplayer and can you follow tactics and remember them for next time (Yes or no?) 7) Would you be on Ventrilo all the time (Yes or no?) 8) Have you got a stable net connection (Yes or no?)

Example(how it should look like on app):

Some questions:

1) Are you active player and can you play the raid group times (Yes or no?)
2) Have you got 2 months+ lvl 60 experience in all top end stuff (ubrs/lbrs/brd/scholo/strat/dm) (Yes or no?) 3) Is your gear the best you can get outside of MC, or nearly there. (Yes or no?)
4) Have you got FR gear enough for MC/rag (Caster/Hunter = 120min, Rogue = 200min, Warrior 200 if DPS) (Yes or no?)
5) Is your spec and gear the correct one for MC for your classes role (IE healing for priests/druids) (Yes or no?)
6) Are you a teamplayer and can you follow tactics and remember them for next time (Yes or no?)
7) Would you be on Ventrilo all the time (Yes or no?)
8) Have you got a stable net connection (Yes or no?)

Thanks Again!!

Everything except the thing in Red has been done.

The short answer question is definitely on the list, but the application questions interface itself needs an overhaul, so when I make that change, I'll be adding those changes (I'm also still debating how to do that interface cleanly).

It should be soon, as it's currently in the "High Priority" category of the list of things to do, and there are only 2 more things in the "Top Priority" column.

----

--
Awesome!!! Thanks a bunch. The this is great. Much apprecicated
Another Suggestion:

When you go to view the applications. Can you add a catergories under the apps that you are able to mark whether or not you have looked at the app.

Like the choices next to each app would be:

1) Browsing
2) Accepted
3) Denied

Also Is there a way we can out a box that losts each class as such with the ability to list these same options?

Example:

Applications

Mage: Open
Warlocks: Browsing
Druids: Closed
Warriors: Closed
Paladins: Open
Rogues: Browsing
Priests: Open
Hunters: Open

All I would have to do is select what option the app is atm by a drop down menu with: closed open browsing
I like the "Browsing, Accepted, and Denied" status for Applications, that makes sense, but I'm afraid I'm not terribly sure what you mean by "Open, Browsing, and Closed". Where are these fields supposed to go?

----

--
There woould be a box on the page that would list the classes and status of whether or not the Guild is recruiting those classes.Example below:
-------------------
Recruit Status:

Mage:
Warlock:
Druid:
Hunter:
Paladin:
Rogue:
Warrior:
Priest:
------------------

Alsoit would be handy if applicants could see there application and be able to change things on it to keep it up to date. Maybe show an Update on the App so when we go back to check up on it we would know whether or not they updated it.

For each class i would be able to list on the website whether or not we are "open, Closed, or Browsing" applications so people applying would know. In a menu option I would just have to go and turn on the ability to show the box and be able to chage the staatus for each from he 3 choices.
There woould be a box on the page that would list the classes and status of whether or not the Guild is recruiting those classes.Example below:
-------------------
Recruit Status:

Mage:
Warlock:
Druid:
Hunter:
Paladin:
Rogue:
Warrior:
Priest:
------------------

For each class i would be able to list on the website whether or not we are "open, Closed, or Browsing" applications so people applying would know. In a menu option I would just have to go and turn on the ability to show the box and be able to chage the staatus for each from he 3 choices.

Oh, I see.

What you can do now is go to "Misc Settings" and modify the value for "initiate". You could simply put that information up there in whatever format you'd like.

----

--
Applications now support "Short answers."

----

--
Awesome Thanks!!

Another suggestion on the apps would be to have the Applications be split up into Class folders.

Thanks Again Chops. looking forward to what the new chnages will be with apps.

[Back to Index]